Chapter 4

Amy POV

I look to the spot beside me and Ricky is still sound asleep. My moms over at my house still watching Amber and John. She said "take as long as you want" right when I left. She really wants me and Ricky to get back together.
I stretch out my arms but being careful not to wake up Ricky. My clothes are on the ground right next to me so I lean down and grab them. I then put them on quickly still hopping not to wake him up.

I then walk out of the room.

-
"Mommy!" John says running up to me. I close the door and actually walk inside the house. "How's it going?" I ask kissing the top of his head.
"Good me and grandma are playing go fish." My mom then comes walking in with Amber in hand. "Amy that took awhile" I look down blushing, thinking about what happened. "Sorry we go caught up in time talking" I lie. "Well I better get going" she says handing me Amber. "Thanks for watching them." She slips on her shoes then nods.
"Can we go see dad?" John asks, "I think he's busy right now but we could go get frozen yogurt? To celebrate your first day of school." "Yeah!" He explains jumping up and down. I giggle at his excitement.

Amber snuggles into my shoulder as we walk outside. The living room light is on at Ricky's house so he must have got up.

John doesn't need a car seat so I don't need to go to his side and buckle him in like I used to. Now I have to buckle Amber in. As soon as I'm done I get in the drivers seat and buckle myself in. The garage door is open so I hit the button to shut it. "Mommy if dads busy then why are his lights on?" John asks as we drive past his house. "He's busy studying" i lie, i feel bad about not being honest to my son but i just don't know how i could possibly tell the truth to him right now. "Oh" I look back at him through the mirror and he has his head hanging down. 

This whole situation has been rough on the both of us, he always comes into my room some nights and cry's himself to sleep. For me the hard part is i can't tell him there will be a perfect ending and me and Ricky will get back together. I wish i could for me and him. "Mom you missed it!" John yells at me, snapping me out of my daydream. "Sorry," i apologize to him as i turn back at the next possible way. 

As soon as i park John jumps out of the car and stares at the building with an obsessed look. I take out my phone and take a picture of him, then i post it on instagram with the caption "he has my whole heart :)" I get Amber and John starts running up to cherry berry. Once we get inside i let John pick what flavors he wants. "Can you please help me?" he asks as he try's to get the handle for chocolate. "Of course" I set down Amber's car seat and pull down the handle for him. I look over at the door as someone walks in. I can't believe he came. "Hey Amy" Ricky says walking toward us, "mom stop!" John says. 

I look down and the frozen yogurt is almost overflowing, "i'm so sorr-" i get cut off by John. "I thought you were busy?" John asks Ricky. "OH i got done early" Ricky says smirking at me. i giggle to myself. "Can you join us?" John asks, "of course" Ricky says.

That was a start to are family being back together.

'''''' 

Later that night

"This is so relaxing" i say moaning as i sit down in the hot tub. "And you look good in that swimsuit" Ricky compliments. I'm wearing a pink wavy top with black bottoms, I slap his arm as he moves closer to me. "Amy I love you so much" he starts, "and i Know are relationship has gone through a lot but we have always come back to each over. It was meant to be. Will you go out with me again." I smile the biggest smile as i lean in to kiss him. He quickly kisses back, with more passion. 

"Of course" i say as soon as we pull apart. This will be an unforgettable night, who knew this would also be one of the worst nights ever?

'''

The next day

"I'm sorry" and "i feel your pain" is all i have been hearing today. It's now just me and Ricky in the room and the depressing walls. "WHY?" i scream into the pillow all i can see is the whiteness as i cry for the 100th time. Footsteps come closer but i still don't lift up my head from the pillow.

"I know how you feel" i hear Ben's voice next to me. For this one i can't argue, he does know the pain.

----

A/N~ This chapter was so sad to right and the next one will be worse, sorry. I'm sorry i didn't update when i said i would i got busy. Enjoy :)