Chapter 11

Hello it's me again back at it with another chapter.

Chapter 11

"Okay I am going to pull up on another street and you are going to tell me what happened. You are obviously not okay." Max informs me as he pulls out of the apartment parking lot. I look out the window staring at the door seeing if Ricky will come out and try to make things right.

Part of me wants him to and part of me doesn't.

Adrian and Ricky. Adrian and Ricky. The only words going on in my mind. I never thought this would happen. I feel as if I'm going to throw up again. Without looking back at max I run out of the car and to the garbage can. So many people stop and stare as I bend over clutching my stomach because of the unbearable pain.

I shouldn't be reacting like this. I mean it's Ricky this wouldn't be the first time. But I mean come on, with my best friend.

"Amy!" I hear Ricky's voice from behind me. He touches my shoulder and I shiver from his touch. I really want to hug him and he would tell me that everything would be okay.

But unfortunately that's not reality. I turn my head and look him straight in the eye. "Stay away from me" he gives me a confused look. "What are you talking about? Please just let me explain." I don't want to hear what he has to say so I get up and run to Max's vehicle.

"Please take me to the airport." Max rests his hand on my shoulder. "It will be okay" is the last thing he says before he starts driving.

I think it is sweet that he is trying to make me feel better but at this point I don't think anything will help. I face my head towards the window and close my eyes.

~~~

Max's pov

Amy is sleeping scrunched up towards the window. I decided to bring her to my house so she could get herself together. I don't want her to be alone right now or on a plane. I care
For her so much. She is like a sister to me. I hate whoever hurt her like this. She doesn't deserve it. She is the most wonderful person I have ever met.

She looks so cute as she is sleeping. I really do not want to wake her up but it's best if she gets inside. Maybe I should try and carry her. I walk to her side and open the door. Quickly before I unbuckle the seatbelt I give her a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you Amy" I whisper as I pick her up. She stays sleeping and rests her head on my chest. Awww she's so adorable.

I struggle to get the door shut without waking her up.

I walk across the street but before I get to the other side I hear a car and I look over and it's coming right at me. Before I can move it hits me I try to turn myself around so Amy is out of the way. Suddenly I'm out.

~~~

Ricky's pov

"Stay away from me!" Amy yells as I try to explain to her what happened. It was a mistake. She runs over to this car and gets in. She's with Max, I need to talk to her before she does anything stupid.

I love her so much and she just needs to understand.

I walk over to my car and get in. He is touching her shoulder and they drive off. I get jealous all of a sudden. That should be me with her. I think about what I should do and I decide to follow them.

I lost them around a corner but I keep looking. I have to get to her. It is really important.

As I turn a street I see them finally. Max is carrying her down the street. But suddenly.....

-----

Authors note- Hey long time no talk! I missed you all. Anyways ignore the crappiness of this chapter it has yet to be edited. Hmm who do you think was driving the vehicle??

Next chapter soon xx