The game

(Little A/N Sky or insanegirl151 is going to be in this story because she is Sam's sister ok bye)

*At the mansion*

BEN was looking at a new game in his room that everyone's was talking about and that game was Five Nights At Freddy's a horror game filled with loud jumpscares, creepy noises, and a gory and horrible(Based off of how you think of it) backstory"What's so scary about this?"

He said looking at the game and the animatronics that to him weren't all that scary to him.

"CHILDREN ITS DINNER TIME" Slender yelled BEN got off his computer to go to dinner.

*At the Pizzeria*

The animatronics where waiting for 12:00 so they can move in that pizzeria lives 2 girls but they are not animatronic they both live in the pizzeria but can't come out till 12 "Come on Come on 5 more mins." On of the girls said "Oh calm down Sam you'll see the animatronics" The other girl said "I know Sky but I want Pizza" Sam said in a whine voice Sky just giggles.

Once the clock hits 12 both girls run out of the room and into the kitchen where Chica is already making pizza and cupcakes"Oh hi girls!!"Chica said looking at them "Hey chica!!" Both girls said in union. Once the pizza and cupcakes were done they all dig in(Animatronics are in human form)

*Back at the mansion BEN's POV*

Once we all finished our dinner I went back to my room to download and play the game I started the download"Well this will take a while" I said getting up and going downstairs to play my other games.

*Time Skip*

I got up and went back to my room to see if the download was complete.... And it was so I started the game and all I see is darkness.

*Back at the pizzeria Sam's POV*

Me and Sky where walking around the pizzeria till we heard a thump come from the office"Uhhh Sam did you hear that?" Sky asked me "Yah I did let's go check it out" I said once we made it to the office there where a LOT of different people there's one that has pail skin, a long smile, white hoodie,his eyes have black rings around them....is he even asleep or knocked out? Well find out later,black jeans, and dress shoes.

The other has a green outfit kind of look like the link from the LOZ majora mask, his eyes are close all of there eyes are his was just bleeding.

A little girl with a pink dress, no shoes, blood is falling down her head, and she have a teddy bear in her arms she's cute.

Two with mask's on one that looks feminine and the other has red eyes and frown, there's a black and white clown with claws, and feathers on his sholders.

A guy with a blue mask and some type of black ooz come from his eyes another guy that looks like dark link a girl that has black lipstick and a black dress another girl with a clock in her eye.

And one more that looks like he's ticking every second and has goggles and a mouth guard on"Let's go tell the guys" I said Sky nods "Guys there are new security guards here and they look.....uhh different" Sky said "How different?" Freddy ask "You'll see" I said

((Ok so that's the starting tell me how I did and if you want to know what Sky and Sam looks like ask me about Sam and ask insanegirl151 about Sky bye piece out (≧∇≦)/ ))
P.S:Don't say anything mean ⊙︿⊙ I hate that ಠ_ಠ like I say on my profile if you hate t(-.-t) I won't give a- *gets a hand slapped over mouth again* >:( *waves bye*