Night 4, Stay 4

((Everyone should know what happens to Phone Guy on Night 4 MMMWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH >:3))

*LJ's POV*

We walked back to the office for Night 4 this time I'm watching Sally, Jeff and his group is on the tablet, BEN and his group is on the left door and the rest on the right the phone turned on.

*No ones POV*
Hello, Hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4.
I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow.
*Banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me.
Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *Clears throat* uh, when I did.
Uh, hey, do me a favor.
*Bang Bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the backroom?
*Bang Bang* I'm gonna try to hold out until someone checks.
Maybe it won't be so bad.
*Bang Bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *Chime plays*
You know... *moan* oh no- *Noises followed by an animatroic screech and static*

If everyone could do a poker face that's the face they would do "Well he's dead" Jeff said.

((Hey would it be ok if I change something a little you'll see what I mean))

*Sam's POV*

Me and Sky was in our room eating Goldie poped in our room "Sup Goldie" I said "Hey GF" Sky said "Hey girls you know what night it is do you?" Goldie said ".......night 4" me and Sky said in union "Do you know what happens on night 4" Goldie said we both nodded and got up and teleport out of our room.

*Time Skip*

We have to drag Phone guy and stuff him I'm a suit I get why the others couldn't goldie help us UGH once we made it to the backroom. "Hey Sky this time you pick a suit and I'll hold him down if he wakes up" I said "Ok" Sky said looking through the suits.

*Jeff's POV*

Now its Me, EJ, and Jane I looked at a backroom camera and saw three people one of them is moving around trying to get out of the others grip "Hey uhhh...guys what's this" I said and everyone started looking at the camera.

*Sally's POV*

Everyone started looking at the tablet so it gave me a chance to go out and find Sam and maybe her sister Sky.

*Time Skip*

I started hearing yelling and screaming so I went in and all the sound stopped and looked at me "Hey Sally how's it going?" A girl that looked like Sam said "Oh this is the Sally your talking about?" Another girl said "Yep Sally its me Sam if your thinking" Sam said "Hi there Sally I'm Sky" Sky said.

"What are you doing to that guy" I asked "Oh um stuffing him into a suit" Sky said "Goldie's orders" Sam said rolling her eyes "Now go back to the others they might be worried about you and plus there watching" Sky said pointing to the camera wich is on "Ok" I said and walked back.

*Masky's POV*

After Sally came back there was a golden blur and a suit was sitting in the middle of the office Sally screamed we all seen the golden bear pick her up "GOLDIE YOU FAT BEAR DROP SALLY RIGHT KNOW OR THIS WON'T GET PRETTY!!!!!" someone yelled.

We saw two girls one at the right door and the other at the left they both look pretty mad the one known as goldie growled "Sam Sky I thought I told you to kill phone guy" ((HAHAHA that rhymed)) "We did" They said in union DL and LJ pushed the light button on and they both have blood splattered hoodies/Shirts and pants/Shorts some blood is on there face they both walked in.

"Hi I'm Sam" the girl from the right door said "I'm Sky" The other girl from the right door said Sam snatched Sally out of Goldie's arms and sat her down.

They both pointed to a door "Out" they both said he teleported out
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
YYYAAAAAYYY

they were gone.

*Time Skip*

There was a knock on the door Toby opened it "SAM SKY!!" Sally yelled "Hey" they both said.