The unknown

*DL's POV*

There was another smack at the door and I went to open it there was another tray of Cupcakes, Pizza, and Soft drinks and another bag there was another bloody handprint on the door and some bloody words saying "I hope you are enjoying your stay >:D" I picked up the bag and the tray and walked in "Hey guys we got somemore stuff" I said throwing the bag to EJ knowing what it is by the smell.

"I might ask for something" Masky said writing something on a piece of paper I looked over his shoulder see he wanted cheesecake.

*Sky's POV*

It was my turn to do stuff for the guys while Sam was 're-doing' her plushys I just put a tray and a bag in font of the door and wrote "I hope your enjoying your stay >:D" then  slapped my hand on it and ran to a corner.

A boy that looked like dark link of LOZ took the tray and bag and went inside.

*Time Skip*

A boy with a feminine mask on put a piece of paper on the floor and close the door I ran and took it and ran back and looked at it had one word "Cheesecake" I ran to our room"Sam" I said and gave her the paper "Cheesecake.....ok I'll make it I mean it doesn't take me that long since my speed so ok" She said and ran to the kitchen.

*Time Skip again Sam's POV*

I ran to the door with the finished cheesecake and wrote on a piece of paper"Here you go =^_^=" and set it on the cheesecake smacking the door and run.

*Masky's POV*

I went and open the door I looked right and I swore I seen someone turn a corner in a fast pace I looked down and picked up the ccheesecake and went inside.

((Tell me if the picture come up if not just think of a cheesecake that was supposed to be the picture))