Night 3, Stay 3

*No ones POV*

After that little event ((Yes I put that in there look back in the comments to see what I'm talking about)) everyone was going back to the office for night 3 everyone switched BEN and his group was on the camera Jane was watching Sally Toby was with masky and clockwork on the left door and Jeff and his group was on the right door the phone ringed.
"Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don't last this long.
I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by know.
I'm not implying that they died.
Th-th-that's not what I mean.

Everyone started looking at each other, then went back to what there doing.
Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time.
Things start getting real tonight.
Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead!
You know, go limp.
Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they'll think that you're an empty costume instead.
Then again in they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... Stuff a metal skeleton into you.
I wonder how that would work.
Yeah, never mind, scratch that.
It's best not to get cought.

"he's not good at idea's is he?" Sally asked everyone just shaked there heads.
Um... Ok I'll leave you to it.
See you on the flip side.

And then the phone ended.

*Sam's POV*

"I'm hungry Sky" I said "We don't want to get caught now do you?" Sky said pulling out one of the ear buds out of her ears and sit up from her bed "I know I don't want to get caught can I just put on a bandana over my mouth and put on my hood" I said in a whine voice "fine" she said "but make sure to come back with enough food" Sky "I was going to do that anyway" I said and opened the door and pulled up my hood walk to the kitchen.

*BEN's POV*

I was checking the dinning room camera freddy was in there looking in the camera till his head moved over to look at something"What's he looking at" I thought.

Something started to walk the kitchen "Hey guys look at this" I said as everyone started to look at the hooded figure walk to the kitchen out of the camera's sight "Whoa what's that?" DL said while everyone was looking at the camera, sally walked out of the office to the and to the main room she saw the hooded figure in the kitchen and walked up to her and pulled her pants leg she looked down at her.

*Sally's POV*

I went the the person in the kitchen and pulled her pants leg to get her attention the figure looked at me "Hello" I said "Uhhh...hi" the person said it sounded like a girl "what are you doing?" I asked the girl signed and took down the hoodie and bend down to my height "Well I'm getting food for me and my sister....say what's your name little one" she said "My names sally" I said she chuckled "Well I'm Sam and I'm getting food for me and my sis Sky" she said and got up and gave me something "do you want a slice of cheesecake?" She said I took it "thanks" I said as she also gave me a plastic spoon "Now I want you to keep quiet and not to tell anyone ok" she said "Ok" I said and walked back the the office as she walked away.

*No ones POV*

As Sam and Sally was talking back at the office everyone was panicking about sally not being there Jeff and Jane was arguing about to fight, BEN and DL was trying to find her on the tablet, The proxy's were trying to stop Jeff and Jane from killing each other, Clockwork, LJ, and EJ was trying to keep calm which was starting to fail.

Everyone stopped once they seen sally in the door watching while eating a random piece of cheesecake that she has then everyone gave Sally a group hug asking questions.
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
YAAAAAAAAAAY

*Sam's POV*

I'm back in our room telling Sky what happened "Well as long as she was going to keep it a secret till we want to show ourselfs then I'm great with it" Sky said eating a pizza while I was eating the cheesecake "Hey at least give me a slice" Sky said and I stopped and grabbed a pizza laughing "ok" I said.
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
YAAAAAAAAAAY

Well there's goes night 3

*Masky's POV*

Where did Sally get the cheesecake from? "Hey sally where did you get the cheesecake?" I asked back in our room "Oh I got it from the kitchen" Sally said she looks like she's hiding something.

There was a smack at the door this time Jeff opened it.

((Random video that I always wanted to put because its cute and I love it don't judge ok bye))