Liu/Sully

*Jeff's POV*

We were sitting at the pizzeria till this portal thing came and sucked us all in I could see that Sam and Sky know what's happening.

After that we all fell in an office bigger then the one we were in last time it didn't have any doors there were two vents on each side a flashlight and some masks.

Another portal opened and someone fell out "Ow" "Wait Liu?" I said he got up "And sully" I roll my eyes "Yah what are you doing here?" I said "I don't know I just got stuck here" Liu said "Wait where's Sam and Sky?" sally said.

*Sam's POV*

"We got to go to the second location"I said "But we have to make a portal for that and remember the last time we did that?"Sky said I did remember it it was when we first new that we could go through different portals to different locations but.....there are some things that happen while teleporting there(Which you will find out later on in the story) "b-but we have to help them"I whined "Ok" Sky said.

*Time Skip*

We finally made it through the portal since the portal treats us like were animatronics also so me and sky are missing one of our eyes as I throw her a roll of bandages and we bandage our eye and put our hoods up I have a badge on my leg which is still heavily bleeding and same with Sky except its her arm as we ran to the office to help the guys out with the nights"I hate this"Sky said "I do to but at least your leg isn't hurting"I said as we started walking the rest of the way to the office"GUYS" we both yell.

*Masky's POV*

We were talking about what had happened and started thinking about how liu got here"GUYS" We all looked at the open area in the front to see Sam and Sky "SAM SKY YOU GUYS ARE HERE!!!"Sally yelled and hugged there legs which Sam tensed at "Hey sally"They said they had there hoods up which has a shadow so you can't see there face Sky had a bandage which was red and dripping"Why are you guys bleeding?"Sally said they both sighed "Well just to get over here we had to make a portal to this location or as you guys say game since we were in the first game our portal treated us like we were animatronics so we have some bandages or something missing" Sam explained.

"I don't get any of this sh*t" Sully said "Shut up sully" Liu said "Oh hi I'm sam" "and im sky"They said "were here to help you guys with the nights"They both said at the same time "Ok" we said.
Let the games begin

(Alright the guys are at the second game or location any questions? Ask me if I can't answer it then it might be a spoiler question ok I think this one was a little lazy sorry .-. T-T ._. Bye :D)