Night 1, Stay 1

*Jeff's POV*

I woke up to be in an office and looked around the other's are here EJ, LJ, Jane, Clockwork, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Dark Link, Sally, BEN I got mad because its might be BEN's fault "BEN WAKE YOUR LITTLE A** UP".

After I yelled everyone jumped up and looked around "Whoa where are we?" Jane said "Wait are we in five nights at Freddy's" BEN said "W-wha-at *tic* is f-five n-nig-hts *tic* at f-fre-eddy's" Toby said "Hey guys look at this" Clockwork said looking through the camera "They look cute" Sally said giggling.

But while there talking they didn't know they were being watched

*Sky's POV*

Me and Sam told the guys to take it a little easy on these guys because they don't look like our regular Security guard "BEN WAKE YOUR LITTLE A** UP!!" Someone yelled from the office "They must be awake?" Sam said "Yah let's go check it out" I said Sam noded and we to the left door and watch.

There was that girl with the clock in her eye"She has the camera we need to go" Sam whispered "Yah let's hurry up and run back to our room" I said and with that said we both ran back to our room but our running (If you catch it on camera) you can only see us as a blur of color which Sam would be red because that's what she's wearing and me I would have white because of my T-shirt.

*Clockwork's POV*

While BEN was think of how we got here I was looking at the camera....whoa I swore I just seen a blur run by the camera"Uhhh....guys there might be more people here" I said "How's that clockwork?" Masky said.

I flip through the camera and found the same blurs like last time"There" I said "Who are those two?" Dark Link said "I don't know but we'll find out" said Masky.

*BEN's POV*

I looked at the clock and its 12 "Guys we should get ready" I said "Why" Sally ask "Its 12" after I said that the phone on the desk ringed
Hello, Hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled on your first night.
Um I actually worked in that office before you.
I'm finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact.
So, it can be a bit overwhelming, but I am here to tell you there is nothing to worry about.
Uh, you'll do fine.
So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read.
Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know.
Um "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life.
Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person.
Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and  premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleach, and the carpets have been replaced"
Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about.