Sam, Sky

*Sally's POV*

There was a knock at the door and Toby opened it to see Sam and Sky "SAM SKY" I yelled "Hey" they said in union "can we come in?" Sky said as they gave the food to Toby "PLZ" I said dragging them in and slams the door shut.

"So how's the nights going?" Sam asked "There kind of-" masky was cut off "Creepy" Sky said we nodded.

*Sam's POV*

They nodded "Yah we get that a lot" I said "How long have you two been in the game" BEN asked Sky drops her spoon and I started choking on water "Game?" Sky said tilting her head I coughed one more time "Ok I'm ok" I said.

"Yah this is a game.....right" BEN said me and Sky looked at each other and shakes our heads slowly saying no "let's just introduce ourselves" said a girl with a clock in her eye "I'm masky" the one with a white mask said "Im Jeff" the pail I one said with a cut smile said "I'm BEN" The link look alike said "I-Im To-oby" the twitching on said "I'm Jane" a girl that looks like Jeff said "I'm EJ" The one with the blue mask said "HAHAHAHAHA IM LJ AHAHAHAHAHAH" the black and white clown said "I'm clockwork" the girl with a clock in her eye said "This is hoodie" Masky said pointing to a boy in a Orange hoodie "I'm Sally and that's charlie but you already know me" Sally said "And I'm Dark link" the one that looks like BEN but dark.

"Well awesome to meet you all" I said "Hey you should meet our friends tonight it'll be fun" Sky said "YAH" I yelled "Just out of curiosity I have 2 questions" Masky asked "Shoot" We both said "Why are you two covered in dry blood and what happened to the phone guy" Masky said me and sky almost choked on our pizza "Fine Fine we'll tell you" I said "What about Goldie?" Sky said "I don't care about Goldie I'll beat him up if he trys to touch me" I said "Fine anyway this is phone guys blood" Sky said "And phone is in a suit.......and what I mean by suit I mean an animatronic suit" I said "So to sum all of this up.......he's dead" Sky said "Goldie knocked him out and we stuffed him in the suit" I said.

It was quite after we said "Oh well look at the time you guys should get some rest because that's what we are doing bye see you guys and girls tomorrow"We both said and left to our room.

*Time Skip No one's POV*

The guys had to go back to the office for there last night night five.