Thinking

*Jeff's POV*

I went up to the door and see the regular food and drinks we have picking them up and looking around I saw someone in a bunny hoodie

((Do you remember that bunny hoodie Sam was in for the easter chapter on my old profile in the ask or dare the fnaf crew if not then go back you should see it)) with there back turned I try to tell the others to come and look the only people that came was Sally,BEN,DL,EJ,and Jane.

*No ones POV*

Once those 6 seen her Sally started to tell the others after that all of them are looking at the girl in the hoodie they notice its a girl because of the hoodie another girl came and the two started talking.

After a while they started walking away "What was that?" BEN said "I don't know but let's keep a close eye out" Masky said as they took the food in there room they started talking about what they saw today thinking it might be the one who was walking through the kitchen last night.

*Sally's POV*

That girl looks like Sam the one I meet in the kitchen I hope to see Sky tomorrow night I just might sneak out like last time I did.

I need to tell Charlie about what happened last night and what I'm going to do tomorrow night piking up charlie and whispering in his ear what I'm going to do tomorrow night and what I saw last night.

*Masky's POV*

As we were thinking of what happened a few min ago I started to think back on last night Who was that hoodied figure?, Why did they go to the kitchen?, And what is Sally hiding? I started to see sally whispering something to charlie with a long smile on her face What is she hiding?

*Time Skip No ones POV*

It was time for the 4th night shift where it gets harder what's going to happen now? They didn't encounter Goldie((Golden Freddy)) yet what will happen when they do? I'll have to make another chapter for those questions to be answered

((Ok I know a lot of people read this plz comment and tell me if the pic comes up I can't see a pic or it won't come up for me XC I don't like it so tell me if the pic comes up ok bye))