Night 5, End of game 1

*Sam's POV*

Welp its time to show the others the animatronics"Hey guys" I said "Hey Sam Hey Sky!!!" Chica said jumping up and down "Sup guys" Bonnie said tuning his guitar "Hello girls" Freddy said cleaning his mic and testing it.

We started talking to them about the others and that were going to show them to the rest "Ok" They said "Uhhh....guys?" Sky said "Yah" they asked "human form" I finished "Oh" they said turning human "Ok be back" we said as we walked to the office.

We saw Goldie in there and I grabbed him by the ear "human form now" I said in a form of a growl eyes turning black Goldie turned human and my eyes went back and smiled.

*Sky's POV*

We walked back to the office to get the others and we see Goldie in there Sam went up to him "Human form now" she said with her eyes pitch black and mine red he turn human and we turn our eyes back while Sam was dragging Goldie out by the ear I signal them to come and follow me.

*Masky's POV*

We all were looking at the camera's till I heard foot steps Sam came in we were wondering why she looks mad till we seen Goldie on the floor she grabbed him by the ear "Human form now" Sam said and I swore I seen Sam's eyes turn black and Sky's red the animatronic was replace by a guy with blond hair, a blue mic and top hat, it looks like it dress formal, it had gold bear ears and black eyes with white irises.

She dragged him out of the office and Sky signed us to follow her and we did to the front of the pizzeria there was a nother that looks like Goldie but has sky blue eyes, brown hair, he dress the same but brown.

The next one was a girl she had a yellow dress on with a apron in colorful bubble letters saying 'Let's Eat', she has yellow hair, purple eyes, and a cupcake on a plate was sat beside her while she was stuffing her face with pizza.

The other one was a boy and he had purple hair his attire was almost the same as the other bears but purple he was leaning back in a chair with his feet up tuning a guitar his eyes are also pink with large bunny ears.

The last one looked like a pirate he had a black eye patch, a hook, he had golden yellow eyes, red fox tail and ears, spike read hair, he looks taller then the rest.

"Hey guys" Sky said to get there attention "So this be the others ye been talkn about lassy?" The fox said "Yes foxy these are the guys now introduce yourselfs" Sam said "Arg I be foxy the pirate fox" foxy said "Hi there my names Chica the chicken" Chica said and giggled "Its nice to meet you my names Freddy Fazbear" Freddy said taking off his top hat and bowing "Sup my names Bonnie the bunny" the bunny said strumming a little of his guitar "The name Golden Freddy" The Golden freddy said doing the same as freddy "Now you guys introduce yourselfs" Sky said to us "My names masky and this is hoodie" I said pointing to him "My names Jeff" "I'm Jane" "Dark link" "BEN" "Clockwork" "Toby" "HAHAHAH LJ AHAHAHAHH" "EJ" "Him my names Sally" "And that's everyone" Sky said "Hi" They all said.

*Sam's POV*

We were having a good time we ate pizza the the crew sang some songs for sally some even singed there songs.

Once they finished it was 6:00 and a portal opened sucking in the CP's me and Sky already knew where they were going.......

They were going to the second location ((which means fnaf 2))