Chapter 14:Locker Words

Hey Guys,

I know updating twice in a week. Hope you are enjoying the book. This chapter is a bit of a filler chapter for what is about to happen.

Abif29

xxxxxx

VOTE- COMMENT- LIKE

Eoife'sP.O.V.

Waking up I felt a sense of happiness, something I hadn't felt in awhile. I turned to see a peaceful looking Thom, sleeping with a smile on his face, did I cause this? I kissed his nose and pulled myself out of bed, walking to the bathroom I stripped and got into the shower. I felt the hot water running down my back. I stood and just thought about what I've been through; growing up, starting high school,losing dad, being bullied, being whipped, meeting Thom. Since dad had gone everything had gone downhill, but somehow Thom had changed my whole life in a matter of weeks. Does love really have those healing powers? Was Thom my Silver lining?

Exiting the shower I walked through to Thom and I's room. He was still asleep, I got dressed before carefully waking Thom.

'Honey, it's time to get up.' I cooed.

'Five more minutes mom.'

'I'm not you mom, babe.'

'Eoife?' he asked.

'Yeah?'

'Five more minutes.' Looking at my phone I saw the time and replied.

'Five more minutes and I'll be gone.'

'Where?'

'School doofus.'

'Did you just call me doofus?' He asked in shock.

'Yes now get up before I turn into grumpy Eoife.'

'oo I'm so scared.' He mocked.

'Don't say I didn't warn you.'

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bucket.

'Hello Luna, what are you doing?' I turned to see Thom's beta Isaac.

'Just waking Thom up.' I replied innocently.

'Oh ok.' He said before laughing. I filled the bucket up with ice cold water before adding a whole tray of ice cubes.

'Isaac can you bring this upstairs for me and make sure you don't spill it.' He quickly grabbed the bucket and started walking upstairs. Upon arriving outside our room. I took the bucket off of Isaac and entered the room. Sure enough Thom was still in bed,walking over to him I positioned the bucket and .....

WHOOOSH!

The whole bucket fell on an unsuspecting Thom. He literally jumped out of his skin and fell out of the bed.

'Wakey wakey honey.' I said before laughing.

'You think you're funny huh?'

'No I think I'm hilarious.' I said laughing, unfortunately I didn't notice Thom walk over to me as I was laughing too much and before I knew it he had picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder.

'PUT ME DOWN.'

'Or what?' He was determined to have the last laugh.

'Thom where are you taking me?' I asked now slowly filling with panic.

'Nowhere.'

'Seriously Thom, stop it I can't breathe.' The panic didn't take long to overcome my body. He quickly put me down and tried to calm me down.

'I'm so sorry Babe.'

'It's fine, I shouldn't have poured the water over you.'

' More like attempted to drown me.' He said chuckling.

' I'm so sorry.' I said before looking down at my feet. He placed his hand on my chin and pushed up my face so we were looking in each others eyes. We stood for several minutes just staring into each other.

'Sorry, I was just so captivated by your beautiful face.' He said.

' I'm sorry.'

'Shh.' He said before placing his lips onto mine.

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

'I hate to break the moment but it's time for school you too.' A different voice rang from the corner of the room. We both turned to see Thom's mom.

'Don't you look at me like that Thomas. I brought you into this world and I'll sure as hell bring you out of it.' She snapped. I love it when she gets sassy, she's just so great, I wish my mom was like her.

'Sorry Mom.'

' We better be getting to school.' I said before grabbing Thom's hand and dragging him to his car. It was time to enter Hell again.

At School

As soon as me and Thom arrived the whispers started. I couldn't hear most of them but their stares were what told me that they were talking about me.

'I'm going to go to my locker and to meet Bethy. Ok?' I asked Thom.

'Don't let anyone bother you today.'

'You really think Bethy will allow that.' I said before kissing Thom goodbye, walking to my locker, my day was ok until.....

SLUT.

That was all my locker said. I immediatly wanted to start crying butI held the tears back. Bethy was walking towards until she saw myface, running she approached me.

'Right there is only two reasons that you pull that face, Either Tommy's beaten you again and I highly doubt that with Thom being around or you are upset. What is it?' I turned to my locker and she followed my glance and saw what had been written on my locker.

'YOU THINK YOU'RE SO CLEVER BY WRITING THIS HUH? WELL WHOEVER DID THIS I WILL FIND YOU AND ME AND HER ALPHA BOYFRIEND WILL KICK YOUR ASS OR MAYBE EVEN PUT YOU IN JAIL.' Bethy ranted. Once she had finished she turned to me and pulled me into a hug.

'I will sort this out.' She said motioning towards the graffiti on my locker.

'Thanks.'

'Anything for my beautiful best friend.'

'Let's go to our lessons.' I said smiling.

' Love you girly.'

'I love you too.'

Walking to my first lesson with Bethy in my arms, we entered our favorite lesson Maths. Sir took one look at our faces and knew today was going to be full of banter and fun. Exactly what I needed.