Chapter 7: What Happened?

WARNING:emotional times :(

Eoife's POV:

I slowly awoke and felt a protective arm around my waist, what happened last night? Did I sleep with Thom?Am I going to get pregnant help?!

I slowly lift the thick duvet covering my body, luckily to my delight i was fully clothed in my 'My Little Pony' PJ's. OMG Thom's going to see my most beloved yet embarrassing Pajamas ever!!

"Morning Beautiful,"

"Can you move your arm," I gruffily spoke.

"Why?" Thom questioned my need to pee dramatically worsening.

"Going to pee myself." I said dramatically.

"Only if you say please...."

"Please Thom, I am literally about to piss myself now move." He quickly let go of my waist and I got up and began running, wait shit I don't know where the toilets are. I stood still to think for a minute when .......

"First door on the left."

" Thanks," I shouted whilst sprinting to the bathroom. After having relieved myself I looked in the mirror. What? What the hell was that? Then it all came back to me; Tommy, the fight, Thom. 

I LOOK TERRIBLE. Thom's going to not want me looking this ugly. I quickly ran back to Thom's now empty room and dived under his thick duvet and began sobbing.

Thom's POV:

Whilst Eoife went to the toilet, I went downstairs to the dungeons to punish Tommy.

"Do you know the punishment for bringing harm to the future Luna, let alone your own sister?" I snarled at him.

"Death,"

" So tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now on this very spot."

"Because she's crying." He cockily whispered.

"I'll be back." I spat out before running up the stairs and cradling her in my arms.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I look soo UGLY, you don't want someone as ugly as me." She wimpered.

"Eoife, I love you no matter what, In fact I'm gonna kill your brother for what he did to you"

Her face paled as if she had seen a ghost.

"If that's what you want baby"

"My mom will lose everything if she loses him."

"As long as he stays away from you , I suppose I could let him live,"

"Thank you"

I leaned in for a kiss and when she didn't pull away, I entered us both into the tongueing games by pulling her closer therefore deepening the kiss. Everything was going great until.... 

"ARGH." A high pitch scream filled my room. I turned to see my little sister, Lily.

"Big wolf why are you eating that pretty girls face she needs it?!" Lily she said whilst coming closer.

"Lily calm down!"

"Step away from her" She screeched once again, I did as I was told for safety. She may be small but she had one hell of a slap.She then continued to climb on my kingsize bed and explained....

"I'm so sorry for my brother, the Doc's going to need to give you a cooties shot now" Before giving me a death glare for the third time I think.

I proceeded to pick her up and recieved a slap to the face, much to my suprise."It will hurt more if you do it again understood!"

"Yes, little wolf" I answered. 

 "Fine then" She said whilst stopping out of the room.

I returned my attention back to a baffled Eoife.

"Are you ok hun?" 

"What just happened?"

"Welcome to the family"