Chapter 16: Big News!

Eoife's POV

After an ok day at school, coming home felt like bliss. But by home I meant Thom's house. As stupid as it sounds I really wanted to go home, but just to see my mum and check that everything was Ok, had she even noticed I had gone? She hadn't even texted me or anything. Was she even Ok? What if Tommy was beating her instead, what if she was dead? I thought about today's events, my dad would have hated this happening to me, he would've marched down to school quicker than anything to protect me, make sure that I wasn't victimised anymore. But that's the problem here's not here anymore. He's not here to protect me, Thom is. I feel the tears slowly sliding down my face, I try to hide the pain I'm feeling. I miss Him.

With and abundance of thoughts racing for my head, I quickly became panicked and felt myself entering a panic attack. Trying to remember what the pack doctor had said to do in this situation I quickly attempted to concentrate on my breathing but nothing was working, collapsing to the floor I just couldn't breathe. I was on the peak of a blackout when a figure came to my rescue, my sight was so blurry that I couldn't quite make out who it was. However, my wolf was acting as if it had been re-united with its mate, was it Thom saving me?

Thom's P.O.V.

Something wasn't right I felt a feeling of panic inside but I had nothing to panic about. What was going on? Eoife. I quickly ran up to our room in an attempt to check she was ok. But upon becoming closer to the room I felt my wolf becoming more and more upset. Something definitely wasn't right. Crashing through the door all I could see was a collapsed Eoife gasping for every breathe she could conjure up. Grabbing her, I need to get her to the pack doctor and urgently!

"MOVE!" I shouted pushing everyone out of my way. Isaac quickly appeared at my side.

"What's wrong Boss?"

"It's Eoife, she needs the Pack Doctor."

"On it."

And with that Isaac ran ahead and went to collect the pack doctor. Running to the nearest room I could find, I carefully placed a peaceful Eoife down on the bed.

Before long the pack doctor came running in.

"What happened?"

"I think she had a panic attack and passed out."

"Ok,"

The doctor quickly got to work and began taking many tests. After about half an hour he turned to me with a huge grin on his face.

"What? Why are you grinning so much?" I asked.

"Congratulation Alpha, You're going to be a dad."

Running to Eoife's side I quickly put her in my arms before speaking.

"Do you hear that baby, you need to wake up, we're having a baby!"

Unfortunately, Eoife remained in her unresponsive state. I couldn't wait until she woke so we could share the good news.

"Why hasn't she woken up?"

"She has very low blood sugar levels, we need to get some into her or both her and the baby are in danger." The pack doctor spoke.

"Get it done now."

Half an hour later......

Eoife's P.O.V.

Waking up from a dazed stated I could barely see straight.

"Eoife Babe." Even in his distressed state he still called me babe.

"Urgh. What happened?"

"You had really low sugar levels, you had a panic attack and you passed out."

"Great(!)"

"Eoife there's something you should know...."

"What Thom, am I paralysed or something?" I felt the panic returning, what was wrong with me, Was he going to leave me?

"No we're having a baby."

"WHAT! HOW?!'

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys,

I know it's a short Chapter but Hopefully it is worth it. Please keep reading on to see what happens next. Love you guys.

VOTE-COMMENT-LIKE