Chapter 4: Mates,Rejection? And School sluts

My mate is Eoife.

She looked up realising I was her mate and smiled like a child in a sweetshop and ran into my open arms.

"You're not rejecting me?" She said in amazement before starting to sob.
"Hey, who said anything about rejecting anyone?"
"It's just that Jasz said you wouldn't want a pathetic virgin like me and I figured it was true"
"Eoife ignore her I want you more than anything in the world" My wolf was practically screaming at me to mark her but I had way too much respect towards her. She was going to be ready when I did it.
"One thing, what are we gonna do about my brother?"
" I'm gonna kick his ass for ever touching you and you're moving in with me. Did he hurt you at all last night?"
" No I escaped punishment because mom actually came home. Please don't hurt him it'll just make things worse."
"Okay but only because you'll be with me tonight"
"Thanks" she said before pecking my lips. I pulled her closer deepening the kiss, my tongue sliding against her moist lips, begging for entrance in which she allowed. After a  while we both pulled away for air. She started walking away was I that bad?
"Eoife wait"
"Yes?"
"We should skip, I'll take you out"
"But what about school?"
"Screw school!"
"Fine" She said before once again pecking my lips wow this girl drives me crazy.
"Baby, why didn't you call after last night?" I turned to see Jasz. I pulled Eoife closer to me before saying.

" Excuse me nothing happened between us, I don't take my friends sloppy seconds, " I spat out
"You're with this freak, you know I'm the better choice, I could ride you all night"
I turned to see Eoife running away her eyes filling with tears as she ran into the girls toilets. I mind linked with my best friend and beta Isaac to take her away before I killed her.

I, Thom Holloway, was about to enter the girls toilets. I need to clear things up with Eoife which meant making this sacrifice, here goes nothing. Walking in I saw about five girls staring I opened the door, signaling for them to leave, I went to the toilet stalls and heard cries from one.
"Eoife you in there?"
"Thom is that you?'"
"Nope its Santa now let me in," I heard the lock of the door and saw her hand emerge as she pulled me in. The first thing I did was wrapped my arms around her.
"Baby I swear nothing happened , I want you and only you "
"Promise?"
"I promise you Eoife O'Connor that you the only one for me"

"Okay lets get out of here"
"Good its weird in here"
"Hang on your in the girls Loo's,you perv" she chuckled.
"I'm glad your ok " I said interlocking our fingers.

hey guys Abi here hope your enjoying the book so far would love for some feedback on what you think of their relationship and what should happen. Just a warning in the next couple of chapters your gonna see the real side of Tommy so beware. Also since school starts in like 2 days I'm gonna not be able to update every day but will try to update once week. Feels so weird going into year 10.

until next time abixxxxxxxx