Insurmountable Chapter 5 (Part 1)

Hey there! Fight scenes won't start yet so just be patient! This chapter is about Jake and Scar............ You know what? Just read it :)

Hope you like it! Vote, Comment, Fan!

CHAPTER FIVE (PART 1)

"Can I take a shower?" I asked Jake as I patted my full stomach. I gotta admit, eggs and bacon are like the most awesome type of food I have ever tasted. 

"Oh, sure, Scarlett! If you promise not to touch it!" He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. He was pretty mad when I broke his 'Coffee-maker'. He said he won it at some weird contest. And now he wont get over it.

I sighed as I asked him a different question. "Do you have any have any orange juice?"

"Oh, you know what an orange juice is? What a surprise!" He said in mock surprise. He was making fun of me so I introduced him to my middle finger.  He stuck his tongue out as he gathered the plates and headed to the kitchen. 

I followed him. He was rinsing the plates with water while grumbling something like "She destroyed Cookie the coffee-maker.."

Seriously? This monkey may look like a hot seventeen year old, but he had a mind of a three year old.

Woah, woah, woah. Rewind and freeze! Did I just think hot seventeen year old?

Hot seventeen year old.

HOT seventeen year old.

I must be ill. I started banging my head on the fridge, not caring if it hurt. Jake grabbed me by the shoulder and said. "No, Scarlett, no. That's a Refrigerator. Re-fri-ge-ra-tor. It stores the left-overs and cools--"

"I know what a fridge is, monkey brain!" I interrupted him. I opened the door of the fridge and looked for any orange juice. Apparently, there was. I grabbed it and began chugging down its contents.

"Do you know what a glass is?" Jake asked. Instead of answering him, I splashed his face with the remains of the orange juice.

"No, thank you, I don't want any orange juice. But thanks for offering me some." He said as the juice started dripping down his chin.

"I'm leavin'. Thanks for breakfast!" I passed through him and started heading towards the door.

"Hey Scarlett!" he started blocking my way. Great.

"What?" I asked him impatiently.

"Do you want to go out on a date with me?"

* * *

I wrapped the hoodie closer to my face. People were giving me strange looks so I adjusted my sunglasses.

"What are we looking for?" I hissed at Jake. He said were going on a 'date'. When I asked him what that is, he said that it includes spying, fighting, and tracking down criminals. It sounds fun so I agreed to go out on a 'date' with him.

"The wig store." Jake said as he wrapped his hand tightly around mine. I tried slipping my hand out of it but he was ten times stronger than me, if that's even possible. Ugh.

"Why?" I asked.

"Scarlett, you can't always hide in my hoodie whenever we go out."

"I'll just dye my hair--"

"No. You'll keep the color of your hair." He interrupted. I let out a heavy sigh. This monkey was making life harder for me.

We kept walking until we reached a store that had lots of mannequin heads with fake hair. Jake opened the glass door and we stepped inside.

We were greeted by a saleslady who wore four-inch heels that clicked with the wooden floor as she approached us.

"Good morning, sir! How may I help you?" She batted her eyelashes at Jake. This bitch was trying hard.

Not that I care.

"Uhm, I'm looking for a wig for my girlfriend," Jake answered as he pulled me closer to him. I had to fought the urge to slap his face.

The bitch-lady looked at me like she didn't realize I was there. She stared at me and a puzzled look crossed her face. "Have I seen you before?" She tilted her head, confused.

Yes, you have. I'm FBI's most wanted, how could you miss it? I wanted to say but I just brought my sunglasses closer to my eyes and smiled.

"No, you haven't. She's from Alaska, she just moved here recently." Jake answered for me. 

"I see," the lady turned her head away from me and started scanning the mannequin heads. "Sir, I recommend this wig for her, it suits her fair complexion." She turned to ask me. "Would you like to try it on, sweetie?"

She held out a piece of smooth, fake black hair. Jake took it and replied, "No, we we'll be paying at the counter. Thanks," He let out a smile that made the lady blush. 

I groaned.

* * *

"Wow, you look like....wow," Jake said when I finished putting on the wig. I had to keep my long red hair up. And I tell you, it wasn't easy.

"Yeah, whatever. So let's go on the date." I smiled darkly.

"Yes, let's." Jake smirked.

----------------------

I know, what you're thinking! 'Wait, that wasn't funny!' 'Where are the action scenes?!' 'This story is lame' 'That was soooo short'. Please be patient :( Fight scenes will come later. And I'm really having a hard time writing, nothing's coming out of my head! Literally! When writers say they have writer's block, they aren't joking:( Please just be patient! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it! Vote, Comment, Fan!