Insurmountable Extra [Deleted Scenes]

• Dedicated to All my fans who have been supporting me since forever, I love you guys! <3

A/N: Okay, so since I promised that if I reach a hundred fans, I'll upload scenes from Insurmountable that I deleted either because they're irelevant or it doesn't make any sense or I revised it.

So here it is! An Insurmountable extra!

You may or may not read this, even if you don't, it won't affect your understanding of the story :D

Enjoy!

ONE LAST THING! I DID NOT EDIT THIS SO IT WOULD PROBABLY SOUND A LITTLE WEIRD THAN MY USUAL WRITING.

_____________________________________

CHAPTER FIVE (PART TWO)

"So remind me again why are we in an amusement park?" I said as I adjusted my wig so it wouldn't fall.

"This is where criminals plan and meet. It's like their...hide-out," Jake explained. 

I crossed my arms around my chest. "Is that why there are lots of kids in here?" I tried leaning against a lamp post when I felt something sticky on my hand. I raised my hand to my face and realized there was an old gum attached to it. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and wiped my it on Jake's shirt. His eyes fell to his chest and looked at the gum with an impassive expression.

"I'm betting ten bucks that this was a mint-flavored gum, once upon a time," He said. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity and started walking away.

"Hello, would you like to buy a hotdog?" A teenager with a bad case of acne asked me. He was inside a mini-stall with cotton candy, lollipops and popcorn.

Before I even got to answer, Jake appeared in front of me holding a little girl by the hand. She was crying and rubbing her eyes with her free hand. She was as red as a tomato and was obviously crying for a long time.

"Uh, help?" Jake asked me.

"Who is she?" I looked at the girl. She was hiccuping and wailing. I was getting irritated so I grabbed a lollipop from the mini-stall and bent down on my knees.

"Hey, want some lollipop?" I asked the kid. She raised her head a little and started pouting. But, eventually, she nodded. I unwrapped the lollipop and handed it to her. She took it slyly and began sucking it. I looked up and interrogated Jake.

"So what's her problem?" I raised my eyebrows.

"She lost her mommy," Jake gently ruffled the little girl's blonde hair. At that moment, my heart skipped a beat. For what reason, I have no idea.

I looked at her again. "Hey, kiddo, what's your name?"

She stared at me with big blue eyes. "Momma said that its bad to talk to stwangers..."

"I'm not a stranger, I'm here to help you. We're gonna find your momma." I smiled. Helping kids is weird. Like really weird. It makes you feel giddy and...happy.

"Do you pwomise to help me find momma?" she blushed a shade of pink and it made me grin. I held out my pinky and said. "I promise."

She giggled when she saw my pinky. She held out her own little pinky and wrapped it around mine.

>>> I changed this one because Scar is waaaay out of character here.<<<

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Jacob? Is that you, sweetie?" Camille reached out for her son. Jake immediately jerked away from her. She retracted her hand with a hurt look on her face. Jake kept a stern look on his face.

Wow, this boy was a good actor.

"You're alive. I always knew you were alive, they said to move on but--" Tears were streaming down her face and her whole body was trembling. "I've missed you so much..." She slowly moved forward to hug her son but Jake rudely swatted her arms away.

"Yeah, I'm alive. And I'm not here for you. Scarlett said she had to go here so I went with her. I wasn't expecting you." His jaw tightened. 

Camille's face was just full of pain and even I felt sorry for her. What the hell is with Jake? Why is he acting like--like me?

" 'Scuse us. Please go inside first Camiile, I'll just have a word with Jake--Jacob." I mumbled. She nodded and closed the door slowly.

The moment the door clicked, I dragged Jake to the front porch. He let me do so but his face was turned in the opposite direction so I couldn't see his expression. He walked so stiffly that I actually grunted while walking.

"Jake, face me." I told him.

He didn't move.

"I said face me, dickhead!" I half-shouted.

Slowly, he turned his face towards me. His jaw was tightly clenched and his hands were gripping to the sides of his jeans.

I slapped his face.

Rock-hard.

When I did, he kept his face hidden. A red mark was forming at his cheeks. "Now face me again." I commanded. He was still frozen so I forcefully moved his head to me.

His face were now filled with the tears he'd been holding back since a while ago.

"There's the tears I wanted to see..." I mumbled. I let go of him and immediately started shouting questions at him.

>>>Deleted this because Jake was an asshole, which again, is completely out of character.<<<

CHAPTER TWELVE

I was sitting on the front porch when Jake came through the door. His expression barely readable.

"So, how'd it go?" I stood up and asked but he just passed by me. 

I blinked. That was weird. Usually, he was so clingy to me that it irritates me. Now he ignores me, it irritates me even more.

That doesn't even make sense, Scar. I thought to myself.

"Hey!" I ran after him and when I finally caught up his pace, he still ignored me. I went in front of him and kicked his knee. He groaned at looked at me.

"What the hell was that for?!" He glared at me. I've never seen him this angry.

"Well, you've been ignoring me when I don't know what I did to make you act this way!" I shouted.

"Let's see, shall we? You brought me to my mother who wasn't supposed to know I was alive! And you've been trying to butt in, even though CLEARLY, none of this is your business!" He shouted back.

I clenched my fists and tried to punch him. Unfortunately, he dodged it. "I brought you to her because she knows something about our creator! I didn't fucking know that she was your mother!" I snapped my fingers towards him but he jumped away from me.

"That's because you pretend to know everything about me! You act like you can do everything all by yourself and know everything! Well, you don't! You solve everything through violence because that's all you can do! I can't even think of anything you've done right!" He shouted.

His words pierced through me. The worst part was knowing that this was coming from him.

"Yeah, you're right." I laughed humorlessly once and turned around. I kept my head down.

"Scarlett... no, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know what I was talking about..." I felt his hands on my shoulders...

>>> This was the worst thing i've ever written. Jake is completely messed up.<<<

A/N: And that's all I can share to you at the moment, I hope you enjoyed seeing another side of my chapters! NO HATERS PLEASE! Again, I did not edit or proofread this!