Gerard writes sins and Pete Wentz...?

A/N: HI ITS ALMOST 2AM HERE AND THIS ISNT EDITED MUCH SO ILL REVISE IT IN THE MORNING BUT I WANTED TO GET IT UP ASAP :)

Omfg why can't I be at vidcon right now? Literally, I would kill to be Glozell werking it on Dan like that mmmnnnnn :"))

I'm half joking.

GERARD IS AN AWFUL PERSON, IK IK BUT HE HAS A KIND HEART???? I mean, he just likes Frank, it's normal:) he's Frank trash :) the OG.

___________

Ray and Mikey knock on the door twenty minutes later in their bathing suits and sunscreen. Gerard didn't actually know what they were wearing because he specifically said to GO AWAY, because he was super tired and in the middle watching some Cartoon Network over the static satellite. They had knocked four more times, and if knocks could be angry, Mikey was surely punching the poor door.

"Gerard, let us in, we wanna swim! Mom said since you're the oldest, you have to take us down so we don't get abducted!" Mikey's whine is muffled and he raps his knuckles against the door again. "I wanna swim!"

"I puked all my food today and spent a million hours on the plane, I'm practically dying!" He yells back, rolling from his uber comfortable position on his bed on to his stomach with his one arm under his chin and other clutching his pillow. The knocking continues and Gerard feels a pang in his head, the perfect ignition for a headache. He groans and calls Frank.

"Frank, open the door!" Gerard shouts.

"Changing!" Frank echoes in the washroom. Gerard groans loudly. He changes his gaze from his arm, to the ceiling and slowly to the alarm clock next to his bed. 11:25 am. He groans again.

"Fine, Mikey, hold on." The seventeen year old hollers, jumping up off the bed. He stops for a minute because ow, head rush, and stumbles to open the only thing between him and his problems.

Who was he kidding though? His main problem was sleeping next to him tonight.

He's greeted with an angry looking Mikey and a bored looking Ray, who's face is consumed by a smile when he sees the door is finally open.

Mikey pushes right past him and stomps over to Frank's bed and sits down. Gerard raises an eyebrow at Ray, who merely shrugs and mouths; moody.

Frank emerges from the washroom in blue swimming trunks with pineapples on them (that fit him too well, Gerard noticed) and smiles brightly at Ray. "Hey Ray, how do you like your room?"

Gerard was astounded. How could the fifteen year old be so fucking cheery after the hell they went through? Gerard contemplates for a second. Maybe the older boy was just intolerant? Then he shrugs himself off and goes back to assuming it's everyone else's fault.

"It's great, except the door." Ray chews on the inside of his mouth, grin still on his face. "I feel like Mrs. Way has her ear pressed to the door at all times."

"She does," Mikey speaks up, laying down as Frank comes to sit next to him. "She thinks we're gonna have sex or something."

Frank and Gerard know it's meant to sound like a joke but that doesn't stop them from looking at each other awkwardly. Frank's eyes are blown wide as if he was questions Gerard why Mikey would say that. Gerard looks over at his brother, who's face with blank and hard, his lip only twitching slightly.

The tension is broken when Ray laughs loudly. Mikey forces a smile as he sits up again and even from across the room, Gerard could hear Frank's exhale of relief. The thing that Gerard knew Mikey loved was that Ray was blissfully oblivious to any kind of moves he pulled on him. It was also a curse as well, seeing how Mikey wanted to be with him. It was a great plan B though when he would slip up or be too close or touch his ass or something.