1-800-Shit Friend, Ask For Gerard

A/N : IT'S JUST A LITTLE TOO LATE..... YES I KNOW.

I'm sorry about the poor updating routine, This one is a bit of a filler but it will be better next time???? IF I EVER UPDATE.

^^^^THE PHOTO UP THERE IS EXACTLY HOW GEEBABY LOOKS IN THE FIC. RED SWEATER. LONG ASS HAIR. BABY CHUB AND ALL^^^

DISCLAIMER- I do not own Calvin Klein, Gerard needed a cologne and i fucking love the smell of Obsession and they make a male's version!! No hard feelings, I do not hate them, Gerard might because it spilt all over his fucking bag, but I do not. :)

_____

Bob calls back, the asshole. Frank answers this time and he's a bit upset.

"Gerard, what the fuck?!" He stomps into their shared room later that night. Gerard had been snuggled in his bed ever since they got back from the pool, lazily watching some cooking show (yes, he had matured from this morning) and dozing off and on. He lifts his head gingerly off the pillow and smears the drool forming from his unbarred mouth half way up his cheek in a poor attempt to rid it. 

"Huh?"

Frank must have showered, his hair being wet and tousled to a favouring side. He was dressed in a button up shirt, the same one he wore to the unfortunate visit to the country club with his parents. Though, this time he paired it with black khaki shorts and a newer pair of black Vans that Gerard has never seen before. The shirt was was rolled to quarter sleeve the first few buttons undone, the seventeen year old assumed this was Frank trying to avoid emulating the way he wore it for his father. His face has heated red, which could totally be from the shower, but Gerard was pretty sure that was his own fault.

They were getting dinner from a quaint restaurant next to the many shops of the resort foyer. His mother told the four teens to be ready by half past six or she would take out the guillotine (and she wasn't afraid to use it!). It was twenty past now, and Gerard was ready to his own standard. He hauled on a pair of seedy black jeans that were snug around his thighs and waist, thanks to pizza, Red Bull and a couple of other unhealthy foods that he was too ashamed to credit. He wore the same red hoodie he's been stewing in all day, which he sprayed down with the cologne (which spilt all over his carry on, soaking his sketch book and headphones. Fuck you, Calvin Klein Obsession!) his dad got him earlier in the year for his birthday. He said something about him being a 'chick magnet' wearing this stuff, which Gerard has disregarded because ew, that was his father.

He knew Donna would be pretty peeved with his lack of appropriate clothes for a nice dinner. He wasn't that bad, he brushed his teeth, splashed water on his face, raked through his five day old hair. He even went out of his way to dab his sunken-in eyes to return them to regular colour. It didn't really work but at least he could say he tried. She should be proud of him!

"You know what I'm talking about!" He exclaims, plucking a pillow off his bed and whipping it at Gerard. He dodges it quickly, despite being stuck in his own head, and covers his face with both his arms.

"I don't know!" He totally knew, and he was pathetically hiding it.

"Bob fucking called me," Frank advances Gerard's poorly cloaked form and crosses his arms over his chest. "He said my boyfriend answered and told him to fuck off." Frank practically yells, becoming closer to Gerard's face. If Gerard wasn't to terrified of angry Frank, he would've payed more attention to the way his friend's face was so beautiful the roseate shade it was or how gorgeous it was when he let his eyes go big and bold, spidery eyelashes on display.

"Do you have any idea who would've picked up and given him this idea?"

"No!" Gerard recoils from the boy's booming voice. Frank chucks another pillow at Gerard, who takes the hit. It bounces lightly off his head and bumps the lamp on the bedside table.