Chapter I

A/N: All characters that were dead are staying dead. Enjoy!

=====================================================================================

Percy's POV

   "HEY PERCE!" Grover came running up the hill.

         "Yeah?" I called back.

          "Chiron wants you and Annie to come to the Big House in 5. I gotta go get the others. Hurry up so I won't get in trouble, k?" my friend ran off, probably to the cabins where my other friends were.

          "Hey Wise Girl?" I said.

          "Hmm?" Annabeth looked up from the book she was reading.

          "Did you hear Grover? We have to go to the Big House now. Finish your book later."

           She sighed, closed her book, and got up. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and together we walked to the Big House. When we got there, Chiron was waiting on the front steps. He smiled warmly at us and motioned for us to follow him in. We sat down at the two seats remaining at the table. Nico, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Jason, and Leo were already seated. Chiron stood.

          "There is something important I have to discuss with you." the centaur started.

          "What? An evil guy who knows magic has risen along with an army of monsters, other evil demigods, and more evil magical people?" I asked jokingly. My smile faltered when I saw Chiron's grim expression.

          "That's right. And it's up to you eight to stop him. The evil guy's name is Voldemort. A long time ago, Hecate blessed 4 mortals with magic. Their descendants go to a school called Hogwarts, which is where they learn magic. It is in London, and you will go there to study magic, and help the wizards to defeat Voldemort." Chiron said. "You leave in 15 minutes. Go back to your cabins and meet me at Half-Blood Hill after you finish packing. That is all." and with that he trotted out of the room.

          Annabeth turned to the others. "You heard the centaur. Move it!" One by one, the others got up and trudged to their cabins. Annabeth looked at me and smiled. "Looks like we're going on another trip!" she laughed and we together we walked down to our cabins.

==================Time Skip to 15 minutes====================

          "Ok, so here's the deal. Hecate is coming now to bless you with magic, and then she'll transport to London, to a place called Diagon Alley. There you'll get your school supplies. From there, you will go to Kings Cross Station, and take the Hogwarts Express on platform 9 3/4." Chiron explained, handing us each a thick roll of mortal cash, and a giant bag full of golden, silver, and bronze coins, which I suspected were the money wizards used, kind of like how we had drachmas. Before I could ask, there was a bright flash and Hecate appeared.

"Hello, demigods." she said as we all bowed. She waved her hand and we were all bathed in light. "Rise. You are now all demiwizards/demiwitches. All supplies will be given to you when you arrive. Good luck." And with that, she disappeared. Or actually, we disappeared and arrived in a large, bustling alley.
"Welcome to Diagon Alley."