Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry, can you open the window?" Mrs. Weasley called out from the kitchen. Harry got up from the couch, crossed the room, and pushed the window upward. Immediately a brown owl flew in and landed on Ron's head. He cursed and shoved it off his head. Hermione scooped it up and untied the letter on it's leg. As the owl flew off she unraveled it and read out loud.

' Dear Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, and Ms. Granger

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to retake your 7th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, along with select others. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We hope to see you there.

Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Headmistress'

"Wow! We get to go back to Hogwarts! I don't think this has ever happened before. At least, it doesn't say so in Hogwarts, A History. Mrs. Weasley!" Hermione shrieked. She ran into the kitchen and struck up a conversation with Ron's mum. Harry's face split into a wide smile. He would finally get to see his friends and 'home' again!

"Come on mate. We have to go pack." Ron said happily. 

---------------------------------------Kings Cross Station---------------------------------------

"Harry, I'll go first, then you come with Ron, okay?" Hermione asked. I nodded, and she stepped through the barrier and vanished. I looked at Ron, ad then we both ran through. I looked in awe at the Hogwarts express. It had been to long since I had seen it. 

"Harry, come on!" I looked over and saw Hermione waving me over. Together, the three of us walked into a compartment with 7 other students, all our age, but strangely, I didn't recognize them from before. 

"Can we join you guys? All the other compartments are full." Ron asked and took a seat next to a beautiful blonde haired girl when they nodded. I sat next to a boy with black hair and sea green eyes, and Hermione sat next to a boy with black hair and clothing. 

"I don't recall seeing any of you around here." I said.

"We're new students from America. Our families just moved here a few weeks ago. My name is Percy, this is Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, and Leo." the black haired boy, Percy said, pointing to each of his friends in turn. 

"I'm Hermione, and these are my friends Ron and Harry." I was surprised when Hermione said my name and they didn't recognize me, but then i thought maybe they didn't hear about me in America. I was about to say hi to them, when I saw something on Percy's arm as his sleeve was pushed up. It looked like the Dark Mark! I inhaled sharply, and Percy looked at me. He followed my gaze and quickly covered it up. But it was too late. I knew his secret. I didn't want to say anything, in case they might get scared, especially the blonde haired girl, Annabeth. No way she could have known. She was too pretty and innocent. But I would confront him later. 

Hermione and Ron chatted with the new students, but I just sat quietly. Finally, the train came to a stop. We were back at Hogwarts.