Chapter 12

Annabeth's P.O.V. 

Annabeth opened her eyes to an explosion of color. She shot up and immediately fell back down when her head exploded with pain. 

"Annabeth! You're awake!" Annabeth's eyes refocused and she saw that all the color was just Percy's rainbow shirt. Her eyes refocused again and she saw that the shirt wasn't really rainbow, but gold and red. She tried getting up slowly, but Percy held her down. 

"You're still weak, don't try to move your head," 

"What...what happened. I remember hearing screams and then...Piper! Is Piper okay! And what about Jason? What did he do?!" Annabeth's memories came rushing back to her. 

"Woah calm down!" Percy pushed her back down. 

"What happened?" she asked worriedly. 

"Um...First you need to get some rest," he said. 

"No! Percy you tell me what happened this instant or I swear on the River Styx I'll make you pay!" she yelled, furious that he was holding back information from her. 

"Ok, ok! Jason woke up, but he says he doesn't remember anything that happened. I don't think it was him who attacked Piper, something must have been controlling him. As soon as he found out what 'he' did, he locked himself in his room. We keep hearing loud noises from there but he won't let us in. And Piper..." Percy trailed off. 

"Yes?" Annabeth inquired. 

"We haven't been able to wake her up. We gave her nectar and ambrosia, but they don't seem to be having any effect on her. Professor McGonagal tried some spells as well, but they aren't working as well," He stopped when he saw Annabeth freeze. 

"Maybe I should go and let you sleep for a bit," he said, his eyes clouding with worry for her. 

"No. I'm-I'm fine. Please continue," she said and grasped his hand. 

"Well...When I came in to the room, Jason was doing something to her. I...I tried to stop him but..." Percy trailed off and Annabeth knew he was blaming himself for what had happened. 

"Percy! It wasn't your fault! Don't beat yourself up over it!" she exclaimed. Percy nodded but Annabeth could tell he didn't mean it. She sighed. 

"That's really it. I...I'm going to go now. You need to rest and I'm just distracting you," he leaned over and kissed her forehead, then left the room. Annabeth watched him until he disappeared from view, then closed her eyes and sank into a deep, dreamless sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel's P.O.V. 

"Is she okay?" Hazel asked as Percy walked into the common room. 

"Yeah. She's already threatening me to tell her everything, so she'll be back to normal soon," he cracked a smile, but Hazel could tell he was really worried. She gently put a hand on his arm and led him to the chairs. He collapsed into one, and she took a seat next to him. 

"Don't worry Percy. I'm sure she'll be fine. Trust me," Hazel smiled warmly at him and she could see him visibly relax. 

"Thanks Hazel. I know that whatever happens, I'll still have you to comfort me. You're like the little sister I never had," he grinned at her and got up from his seat. "I'm going to get some sleep. You should go to sleep too. Goodnight!" he walked away. 

"Goodnight Percy," Hazel whispered and closed her eyes. Soon, exhaustion overcame her and she fell fast asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi peoples! Here's your next chapter! Happy Early Memorial Day! 

-GreekGeek3