Chapter 7

Ron's P.O.V.

"Harry, did you finish your Potions homework? 'Explain the properties of wolfsbane and why it is helpful.' Why do we need to know this! Ugh. I'd forgotten how much homework we used to get, and it's only the beginning of the year!" Ron sighed in disgust. "Where's Hermione when you need her?"

"Who cares about Hermione? She's probably hanging out with those new kids." Harry spat.

"Whoa! What have you got against them?"

"What have I got against them? They're Death Eaters!" His face turned red.

"What makes you say that?"

"I saw the tattoo's on their arms! Jason, Nico, Percy, and Hazel! I don't know about Piper, but she might be one too!"

"And Annabeth?"

"What! No! She's innocent! Once we get rid of those Death Eaters, I'm claiming her."

"What about Ginny?!"

"Forget about her, Annabeth's better."

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GIVING UP MY SISTER FOR SOMEONE YOU'VE JUST MET!" This was ridiculous!

"Don't yell at me! Who's side are you on?" Harry said incredulously.

"You know what Harry? I'm done! This friendship is broken!" Ron stormed out of the room. He couldn't believe it. What had happened to his best friend? Ron cursed angrily and went to find Hermione. Seeing her always made him calm down. A few minutes later, he reached the Fat Lady.

"Owezodel." The portrait swung open and he was about to climb through when he saw something that made him stop dead in his tracks. Hermione and Percy were talking to each other and laughing.

"...Don't tell Annabeth or she'll kill me." Percy whispered, a smile on his face. Hermione giggled. At first Ron was confused, but then he understood. Hermione was giving up on him for Percy, and Percy didn't want to tell Annabeth, because they were currently dating! Ron couldn't believe it. Silently, he crawled back out of the portrait, and sunk to the floor. The world could have ended, but he wouldn't have noticed. He had just lost his best friend and girlfriend in 5 minutes. To him, that was the end of the world.

Percy's P.O.V.

"Hey Wise Girl. Ready for bed?" Percy smiled and poked Annabeth. She giggled and poked him back.

"Come on Seaweed Brain. You have to get up early tomorrow for Quidditch tryouts, remember?"

"I know, I know." Percy sighed and climbed into his bed at the other end of the room he and Annabeth shared. "Good night!"

"Good night Seaweed Brain." Annabeth clicked off the lights and the room was enveloped in darkness. Soon, Percy fell into a deep sleep, happy that Annabeth would always be with him. But his dreams were anything but happy.

Percy opened his eyes. The room was dark and smelly. He moved his hand towards his pocket to get out Riptide, but a sharp pain in his wrist held him back. He looked down to see cuffs on his wrists, with a long chain that trailed down to his feet, which were also shackled together. He gave a gasp of pain. The chains on his wrists had spikes driving into his skin. He gritted his teeth, trying to keep from crying out, when another shadowy figure appeared. He had long black robes on, and his face was covered by a black mask.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? The famous Percy Jackson, powerless and alone." He spoke, and his voice was sharp and cold.

"What do you want?" Percy yelled defiantly.

"What do I want? I want to see the world in ruins, and everyone to bow down to me. Unfortunately, I am very weak, and I do not have enough power yet. But for now, I'll settle on your pain." He took out a sharp knife and smiled cruelly. Percy's eyes widened in horror as he stepped closer, until they were less than a foot away from each other. "Now, Percy Jackson, you shall shall suffer!"

He held the knife up to Percy's chin and drew a thin line of blood. Then he shoved it into Percy's stomach. Percy screamed in agony. He pulled it out and stabbed Percy again. It went on for hours, the figure in black thinking of even more agonizing methods of torture. Finally, it was over. Percy slumped to the ground, half unconscious, blood everywhere, wounds all over his body. The robed figure laughed cruelly again.

"Who...who are you." Percy whispered weakly.

"I think you already know that Percy." The black robed figure took of his mask. Percy gasped. The evil guy was...was...

Then everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!

QOTC: What did the scenes in the mess hall show in the Blood of Olympus?

Good job to cookiedoughluver123 for answering the last question first! Good job to Blonde_Bookworm1101 and pepsipop91402 for answering correctly!

-GreekGeek3