Chapter 10

Piper's P.O.V.

"And McLean gets the ball, she tosses it to Chase. Chase throws it, Aahar lunges, is he gonna get it? It brushes his fingers and- GRYFFINDOR SCORES!!" The Gryffindors erupted into cheers as their team scored the first goal of the game. Across from them, the Slytherins groaned. A few minutes later, Gryffindor scored three more goals, and Slytherin scored two. Harry was zooming around, trying to find the Snitch, but had no success so far. Suddenly, a flash of gold zipped by Piper. She turned around to motion to Harry, but he had already spotted it. He dashed down by her, nearly knocking her off her broom.

"And it looks like Potter has spotted something, is it the Snitch? Why...I think it is! Potter has spotted the Snitch! He dives down, stretches his arm out and closes his fingers around-OH HE MISSES! The Snitch zooms away, and now Slytherin Seeker Johnson has joined the chase. But wait a minute. Is that Chase with the Quaffle? It is! She zips by on her broom, taking advantage of the fact that the Slytherins are too busy watching their Seeker! Aahar sees her just in time, but he misses and- GRYFFINDOR SCORES! The game is now Gryffindor 50, Slytherin 20!" The commentator yelled into the microphone, his voice booming across the field. Piper caught the Quaffle from Annabeth and tossed it to Ginny, then looked back just in time to see Harry's finer close around the Snitch. The Gryffindors cheers were deafening, drowning out the commentator.

We all landed down, and the Slytherins sulked away while we did were celebrating on the field. Finally, the referee told us to leave, but when we got to the common room, everyone was waiting for us there, and they had set up a party!

We stayed up waaaaay past midnight, and we probably would have partied longer, but Professor McGonagall broke it up and told us to go to bed. Slowly, kids started to leave in small groups. Piper grabbed Jason's arm and pulled him up the stairs.

"That.Was.Awesome!" She laughed and plopped onto her bed. Jason smiled at her in a creepy sort of way. Before she realized what was happening, he pounced on her, and lifting her up, slammed her into the wall. 

"Jason! What's wrong...with...you?!" she choked out as he started squeezing her neck. Her vision started to fade. Jason grinned and started squeezing tighter. Suddenly, the door to their room burst open and all her friends burst in. Piper could faintly hear them yelling and prying Jason off of her, and then the world faded into darkness. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG I RAN OUT OF IDEAS!!! I was nearing the ending of the chapter, but then I couldn't think of anything else to write. :( BUT NOW I HAVE A TON OF IDEAS THAT WILL BE WRITTEN SOON BECAUSE I HAVE SPRING BREAK THIS WEEK YAY!!! If I don't update again by April 7, you all can send me a bunch of messages everywhere and nag me to update until I finally update again! :) 

Shoutout to @elanoor for getting the last question right! Jason is nearsighted! 

QOTC: How long were Percy and Annabeth dating before he disappeared?

-GreekGeek3