Chapter 13

Jason's P.O.V.

Jason chucked another book across the room. It hit the lamp which shattered into a million pieces. He was about to pick something else up when a loud knocking sounded at the door. 

"Jason open up!" Jason froze. His friends were back...again. He frowned but didn't open the door. 

"Jason I'm going to ask you one more time. Open up or else I'll break down the door!" He frowned again but got up. Muttering curses under his breath, he moved towards the door and unlocked it. 

"Hey guys-" he stopped when he saw Piper waiting outside the door. "Piper?" He started to smile but it turned into a frown when he saw her eyes smoldering with anger. 

"Jason. You did this to me. It's all your fault," she said, and Jason backed away. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" he said, continuing to retreat. He was about to say something else when Piper pulled out her dagger and started walking towards him. "Piper...Piper what are you doing?!" He grabbed his weapon from where it was leaning against his bed. Piper only grinned wickedly and lifted the blade. 

"It's all your fault. Now I'm going to make you pay!" she lunged at him, and he closed his eyes, waiting for the blow, but it never came. He opened his eyes and wished he hadn't. When she had pounced, he had put up his sword on reflex. That sword was now buried inside of her. Jason collapsed to the floor. 

"No...Piper! No!!" Jason screamed and jolted upward in his bed. Wait a minute...his bed? He looked around. There was no dead Piper, no sword, nothing that gave proof of what he had just experienced. Was it all really just a dream?

Jason jumped when someone knocked loudly on his door. He climbed out of his bed and hesitantly approached. "Who's there?" 

"It's Percy. Open up," he sounded frustrated. Jason swung the door open and saw Percy waiting outside. "Hey"

"Hey," Jason said back. "What are you doing here?" 

Percy looked around, and seeing no one, stepped closer. 

"There's something evil lurking here. I can sense it. I think it's here to try to spy," He looked Jason right in the eye. "Isn't that right, Eidolon?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's your next chapter! Hope you enjoyed! 

-GreekGeek3