Chapter 2

"Welcome to Diagon Alley," a guy next to us said. "I'm Tom, and I'm here to help you. I take it you are the 'exchange students'?"

"Yeah. First things first, can you show us to our rooms? We'll be fine after that," Annabeth responds.

"Sure thing. Follow me,"

Soon, we were all unpacked, and we already bought most of our school stuff except for a pet and a wand. We decide to get pets first, so we walked into a store that had animals in it. None of us could read the sign, but we just assumed due to the display inside. (Frank was too busy looking at a candy store to help us.

"Oh my gods Percy. Look at this owl! She's so cute! I want her!" Annabeth squealed and led me to a grey owl. She paid the guy at the counter, and then walked around to look at the other animals. I bought a beautiful snowy owl with blue eyes and tiny blue markings beneath her ears. Jason bought an owl that looked like an eagle, Piper bought a grey cat, Nico bought a black owl, Hazel bought a ginger cat, and Leo and Frank bought toads. Then we went to the wand shop, which Frank read as 'Ollivander's'

"Who are you?" an old man suddenly jumped out of nowhere, startling me. "I have not seen you around here, but you look like 7th years. How- oh, I see. The demigods. Let me see. Ah, yes." he hands a black wand to Nico. I guess he's Ollivander. "Well, what are you waiting for. Give it a flick."

"Oh, right," Nico took the wand and waved it. Immediately it glowed in a black light.

"Perfect! Oak, Dragon heartstring, 10 3/4 inches, stiff. That would be 7 galleons."

(A/N: I'm just going to list everyone's for the sake of time.)

Jason: 10 1/2 inches, Elm, Threstal hair, Supple

Piper: 9 1/2 inches, cherry wood, veela hair, Flexible

Frank: 11 inches, Ash wood, Threstal hair, Slightly flexible

Hazel: 10 1/3 inches, Holly wood, Threstal hair, Bendy

Leo: 12 inches, Ash Wood, Phoenix Tail Feather, Rigid

Annabeth: 13 inches, Holly Wood, Owl Tail Feather, inflexible (It has silver swirls)

Finally, it was my turn. Ollivander handed me a black wand, but as soon as it touched my hand, the window exploded. The next one I got was brown, and it made hundreds of boxes fall down. I kept trying and trying. The stack of wands grew higher and higher. Exasperated, Ollivander hands me a black wand with blue swirls on it. I wave it, and a small stream of water shoots out of the end. The room suddenly smells like the ocean. I turn to Ollivander, but he has a strange expression on his face.

"Hello? Earth to Ollivander!" I say, and he snaps out of his trance.

"13 inches, Oak wood, Hippocampus scale, inflexible. Yes, this one will do just fine." he mumbled. We all paid for our wand with 7 gold coins, which the wandmaker called "Galleons". Oh well.

After that we went to our rooms and slept. Thankfully, nobody had a nightmare, if you don't count Leo's dream about monkeys on fire. Don't ask.

Finally, it was time to go to Hogwarts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, sorry for the late update, but I was busy, and blah blah blah. You don't need to hear about my problems.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter.

QOTC: What was the name of Luke's cruise ship?

First person to answer correctly gets...BLUE COOKIES!

Jk, the blue cookies are all mine. But you will get a shoutout. And maybe, just maybe, if you are awesome enough, I'll give you one.

Update schedule:

Thursday: PJO/HP Crossover (Maybe, if I have time)

Friday: A New Life

Saturday: PJO/HP Crossover

Sunday: Children of Olympus

-GreekGeek3