Chapter 11

Jason's P.O.V. 

Today was probably one of the best days of my life. We won! Against Slytherin! 

Jason collapsed onto his bed as Piper did the same.

"That.Was.Awesome!" she laughed as she jumped onto her own bed. Jason opened his mouth to reply back, but suddenly a cold shiver passed through him, and he felt himself smile cruelly. Against his will, he jumped up and onto her, grabbing her and shoving her into the wall. 

"Jason! What's wrong...with...you?!" Jason wanted to reply to her, say that he didn't know what was happening, that it wasn't him. But his body just responded by grinning again and squeezing her neck tighter. He tried to pull his hands off, say something to her. But he couldn't. His mouth stayed shut and he couldn't pull his arms off, no matter how hard he tried. Suddenly, the door burst open and all of Jason's friends rushed in. Annabeth started to pry his fingers off of Piper's throat, but his fingers were like steel. Percy joined her and together they managed to get him off her. Piper collapsed to the floor, clearly knocked out. Jason felt a wave of anger rush through him. He swung his fists wildly at whatever was nearby but kept hitting air. 

"Jason!" Annabeth yelled and tried to hold his fists down. Jason's vision went red, and he grabbed her and threw her across the room, her head hitting the wall with a satisfactory thunk. She sunk to the floor, blood oozing from her head. Percy let out a cry and launched himself at Jason. Jason swung at Percy, and even though he hit his target, Percy kept fighting him, trying to force him down. 

"Jason stop it! Stop please!" Hazel cried and tried to force the two boys. Frank pushed him down and along with Percy's help, they got him down onto the floor. 

"Where is my wand?!" Percy cursed and fumbled for his wand. He whipped it out and yelled out a spell. "Stupefy!"  

Jason's body went rigid and froze. He could no longer move at all. When Percy was satisfied that he was now harmless, he raced over to his girlfriend and gently lifted her up. 

"Frank, Hazel...deal with him. I'm taking Annabeth to the infirmary," Percy started heading out, but then he turned back to face Jason. "If anything happens to her, I will never  forgive you." And then he walked out. Jason felt another cold shiver pass through him, but this time it brought a wave of agony with it. Jason felt like his body was on fire. He closed his eyes and let the darkness overcome him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi peoples! Like promised, I have written another chapter. 

Shoutout to perce_101 for getting the last question right! Percy and Annabeth dated for approximately 4 months before he disappeared. 

QOTC: What were the words Coach Hedge changed the lyrics of the Pokemon theme song to?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-GreekGeek3