Chapter 5

Annabeth's P.O.V.

"His heart stopped." As soon as the words were out of Madam Pompfrey's mouth, Annabeth collapsed to the floor.

"No," she said softly. "No. No, no no!" her voice rose with each word.

"Annabeth, calm down," Nico started but she ignored him.

"This can't be happening! Why are the Fates so cruel to me!?!?" she sobbed. "I can't live anymore!" she grabbed her dagger and was about to stab herself when Nico pulled her weapon out of her hands.

"Annabeth, STOP! I think I can hear something!" He tilted his head and listened intently to something. Then a grin broke out on his face. "He's alive! Percy's alive!"

Annabeth leaped up and placed a hand on Percy's chest. "He really is!" Tears of joy streamed from her face. Suddenly, Percy's eyes shot open. They were full of pain and misery. Her smile faded. "P-Percy? Are you okay?" But then it was gone, and it was replaced with love and warmth.

"Of course I'm fine!" He smiled that troublemaker smile. "Oh no! We're going to be late for class!"

"Since when did you care about being late?" Annabeth asked teasingly.

"Since I learned that we were having DADA, which apparently is the best class ever! Come on!" He jumped out of the bed, much to Madam displeasure, grabbed her hand, and their group of friends followed them as they rushed to class.

---------Time skip to class-------

"Sorry we're late professor." Annabeth gasped as she fell into an empty desk.

"That's all right. Now, today we are going to be learning about boggarts. I know you covered these with Professor Lupin, but we are still going to review them. I have a boggart that we will practice on. Who wants to go first? How about, Neville?"

The rest of the class passed by in a blur. Thankfully, the demigods didn't have to go. Their fears were too scary to handle. When there were just 10 minutes left, the professor said,

"Now, I have something special planned. Percy, could you go get that box over in the corner?" He said as Percy got up from his seat. "I'll give you a hint, it-" he was cut off by a loud shriek. All heads turned to Percy, where the noise came from. When she saw what they were looking at, Annabeth's face paled. A huge cloud of mist was surrounded Percy, showing a rocky landscape with a hazy red atmosphere.

Tartarus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There. I wrote a new chapter, just because I'm nice. I expect some blue cookies in return. :)

As you can tell, it is waaaaay shorter than the previous chapter, and nothing like I promised. That's because people were dying to find out what happens to Percy. I should have another chapter up tomorrow, or at the very most Wednesday. I'm going to have tons of free time. :) Yay!

Anyone else counting down the days till October 6th? I already pre-ordered the book and I can't wait to get it!

Have any of you heard of the fake Camp Half Blood in Brooklyn? If you haven't, check out the website. Its pretty cool! :)

I'm really sad that no one got the last question, so I'm gonna post it again.

QOTC: What were the last words Iapetus said to Percy?

-GreekGeek3

A New Prophecy(PJO/HP Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें