Chapter 3

Chapter 3. Liam’s POV

I’m shook up after what I just did. Come on Liam, what are you doing? Better yet, what HAVE you done? You can’t just be giving your number away like that. What do you think this is? A Charity? 

My mate Louis teases me and pokes my cheeks repeating the words “LIAM HAS A CRUUUSSHHH!”  “Quiet down will ya, mate? We’re not even supposed to be here without Paul… hush before someone sees us!” I attempt to cover Louis’ mouth but I fail when I realize he’d just ended up licking my palm. She, the girl at the shop was so, so, beautiful. My mind won’t let me process much more.

Zayn nods disapprovingly. I’m the one that’s supposed to be responsible here. Zayn knows how dangerous it was for me to just give out my number. But damn, I mean, Wow. She was so gorgeous. We only wanted a drink to give us energy, considering the fact that we just played a full show for the screaming teens of New Hampshire. It was Niall’s idea to sneak off. Boy, is Paul going to be pissed. I mean, upset. Liam! Clean up your vocabulary!

Zayn puts his arm around my shoulder and whispers “I’m not mad at you, Li. I’m just scared she’ll make you get your number changed again…y’know?” I nod, agreeing yet I kept my mouth shut not knowing what I’d say, knowing I might regret it.  I blurt out anyways. “She looked way too nice to do something like that. She wasn’t trashy like Perr-     

 I quickly shut up. I went WAY too far. WHY WOULD I SAY THAT? I love Perrie, she’s so kind. Oh my gosh. What am I going to do?! Harry, Lou, and Niall all shut up from their side conversation and advert their attention to what’s about to happen.

Zayn’s eyes go dark, and within a split second he stops and raises his voice. “What did you just say Liam?” looking hurt and angry. “I… I... I didn’t mean that Zayn... I swear.. I’m so sorry, you know, t-that I love Perrie.”  Zayn doesn’t stop there. His voice gets deep and he starts yelling. We’re literally on the side walk, with cars passing by. So much for staying out of the lime light. “I never said one thing about Danielle, Know why? Because she was your fucking girlfriend. How fucking dare you. Don’t speak to me. I don’t want to hear your bullshit.” My reaction is to wrap my arms around him and hug him tight. Yet, in return I get shoved to the ground while Harry and Niall are both trying to calm down the angry Zayn.  I have no other choice other than to curl up in a ball and fight back the tears. But I can’t. All for a girl. I possibly ruined a friendship for a girl I don’t even know.

~~~~~~

Ooooh! What's gonna happen between Ziam?