Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Garrett's POV)

I try not to look suspicious as I go through customs, but I feel like everyone's looking at me.

I can't seem to get her off my mind.

Kate. The girl I would soon make mine. But in order to do that I'd have to remove the one distraction. Liam Payne.

He was my target. And he'd remain that way until I get rid of him.

"What if she hates me? No. She won't. Liam's forcing her.. I saw the way he looked at her. She wasn't happy, I could tell. " i tell myself.

I run my hands through my dirty hair,and stare at the ground. Contemplating how I'd do this.

I'm not crazy. No. I'm not.

My eyes feel sore from the bags underneath them. I haven't been taking care of myself lately.. With Kate moving and all.

I packed enough clothes for a few days, and I know I'll have to leave the area as soon as I do it.

It? What exactly did I plan to do?

I knew of some underground dealers that would assist me with getting a handgun. As soon as I had that, what more did I need?

Kate would leave with me, and we'd go back to New Hampshire.

I get jittery. And my heart starts to beat faster than normal.

I have no idea what part of England she is in.. Or.. Where she's staying.

I can't do this. I feel my anger grow inside of me.

I'm going crazy!

I race out of the check in area of the airport and run out into the alley close behind.

Who am I? I wan't to kill someone!? I can't do that..

This isn't me. I just wanted Kate, and her leaving with some British ass hole, makes me cringe.

He doesn't deserve her. I don't deserve her..

But she'll see that she needs me.

I run and run, and run.. Until I reach the parking lot.

My thoughts are everywhere. I really am going insane aren't I?

I pull the car door open with my shaking hand and and slide inside.

"God damn it!!" I scream and punch the steering wheel. "I can't do this.." I slowly repeat to myself.

I start my car and pull out of the car port. I fly through the streets and let the tears stream down my face. I cause several cars to swerve with my lack of turn signals and the amount of fucks I give are zero.

I let the thoughts race through my mind, and I press harder on the pedal than I intended..

I open my eyes. I didn't even realize they were even closed. Next thing I know my passenger seat get's met with the front of an 18 wheeler.

Sending my car tumbling down the road.

I close my eyes and I count my breath, like they'd be my last..

----

(Kate's POV)

"Liam.. What.. Where are we going??" I giggle.

"Shhh..." He whispers while covering my eyes.

All of the girls have their eyes covered by one of the boys, and as for Austin, he covers his own eyes.