August 2015 - Telling The Truth (in under 2000)

Subject: Telling The Truth

Time Limit: August 1 - 31 2015 

Word Count: 200-2000 words in one comment/PM. One comment/PM per person.

Think: Who is telling the truth? How do other characters react to the news? What is the truth that they are telling? When did your character learn the truth? Why are they telling the truth?

They say honesty is the best policy, but is it really? You be the judge.

In our first contest, we're challenging you to tell the truth; or rather create a character that tells the truth. Whether its coming out as LGBT+, coming clean to a lie, admitting something, finally saying what you mean, being true to yourself, or just being honest, we want you tell the truth. In under 2000 words.

Your stories will be entered into the contest through comments (only on this part, we will not accept entries on any other part or message board) and PMs. You can either comment you're full story below or PM it to us if you want to keep it private. If you win however, the top three stories will be shared in the "August 2015 - Prizes" part of this book as well as receive a shout out on the message board.

Any questions can be directed to the comments below or send us a PM.

Rules:

Must be under 18

Must be under 2000 words (in the span of one comment)

Must be over 200 words.

One comment/entry per person

Must be commented/sent via PM by 11:59 EST August 31, 2015

Can be fanfiction

Can be based on a true story

Can be completely original

We look forward to reading your stories! And if you have any questions let us know below or in a PM.

Thanks,

Brooke (cookie3770) and Beck (Beck717)

P.S. Take this Rhett and Link video as inspiration.