Chapter 76

wow im actually updating cool.

Shawns POV

I miss her but it hurts too much to talk... I need her..

Im flying out tonight to surprise her... The guys told me she wasn't doing that good without me. i feel terrible, i want her to come with me but that's a lot to ask for...

Chandlers POV

"God youre annoying" i said reffering to my phone who i love dearly. i was thinking to myself.. i need to post a video. i got out my camera aquiptment and started filming. "I decided to do a #askchandler! so lets get started!"

"chandler is it true that you and shawn broke up because you slept with Sam pottorff?"

"absolutely not! me & shawn are still together! & sam has a girlfriend, and hes my bestfriend.. didnt even know that was a rumor"

"how many plastic surgeries have you had?"

"1,999,010,819"

"are you pregnant?"

"yup and andreas the dad, shawns the grandpa, mirandas the boyfriend, madi is the fairy god mother"

"will you do ten jumping jacks?"

"no bc that calls for physical activity but i will do something else"

"GILINSKY AND JOHNSON COME HERE!" I yelled

"yeah?" they said running in my room.

"jump up and down" i said

"okay?"

"see guys jumping jacks! i tried to be relatable but i fail, i flop"

"whos ur sugar daddie"

"CAPTAIN JIM BOB SHERWOOD OR ESTEBAN JULIO RICARDO MONTOYA

DEL ROSA RAMIREZ"

"can u twerk"

"no thats porn sorry". I shortly after finished my video.
I was laying in bed editing my video. Listening to panic! At the disco. When something happened.
Shawns POV
I landed in LAX. I had Sammy come get me bc he's the one who told me about her hurting. "Thanks bro" I said to Sammy in the car. "No problem dude"
*at the house bc I'm lazy*
I hugged everyone and immediately but quietly ran up the stairs. I opened her door seeing her edit. I snook up to her and climbed in the bed hugging be from behind. "Who's that?" She said turning around. Once she saw me she squealed & hugged me. We sat up, I looked over to see her crying. "Baby why are you crying?" I asked
"I missed you" she said
I kissed her passionately. God I've missed those lips.
Chandlers POV
"Who's that?" I asked as someone hugged me.
Da fuq??
I turned around to see my sugar bottom sparkle body baby face hottie. I made an weird noise and hugged him. I sat up. "Baby why are you crying?" Shawn asked me.
"I missed you"
_

YO IVE MISSED YOUR FACES. INTERACT WITH ME
SNAPCHAT LEXIPOTTORFF
INSTA LEXICAYLEN_
TWITTER FOOD_N_NETFLIX
MY HOUSE JACK JS PANTS LANE. SO I DIED MY HAIR PURPLE BUT IT TURNED OUT PINK UGH.