youtube girl group

A/N who ever wants to be my internet friend message me and ill give you My Kik or whatever you have!

****************************

I forgot the YouTube girl collab is coming today. So I rushed down to the lobby.

as I got down there the girls got out of the truck.

its cool that john and hank let then come hey only have 60k.

I see them come In and run up to me.

"were your biggest fan" they said

" I've litterely been wait for y'all" I said and they looked excited.

"what's yalls name?" I asked

"I'm Michelle and im 17" Michelle said she was so pretty. her hair was wavy, and light brown, she has brown eyes, she was wearing a Hollister tee shirt, jean shorts with a brown braided belt, and converse.

(A/N I changed age's)

"I'm Natalia and I'm 17 also"

Natalia said shes beautiful also all of them are.

she has long dark brown hair. she was wearing a slightly cropped muscle tank, and coral-ish skinny jeans with toms.

"I'm britney and I'm 16" she has dark brown and ombre blonde at the ends, big brown eyes, she's pretty tall she looks 5'7ish, she was wearing leggings, a cute lion shirt, and a camo green jacket with converse.

"I'm Mackenzie and im 13" Mackenzie said

she was wearing a slightly cropped top with a peace sign.

she has long wavy brown hair, she has the bluest eyes, and freakles.

"I'm halie and I'm 18" halie said she seemed sweet, she was wearing a striped dress with a yellow braided belt its cute it meshes together not to girly but a great first impression.

Casper impression was funny.

he was in boxers and barged in my hotel room and screamed to Zoe "WHERES MY CLOTHES"

this was like 3 years ago.

"there's another two thier names are Carla and madalyn their 18 but they missed thier flight so their going to be here tomorrow" Mackenzie said

"alright now let's get y'all checked in and have you meet everyone" I said

they looked excited

*******************************

okay so the only guys y'all can ask for is

Dillion

Ricky

Trevor

Aaron

Jack Johnson

Sam wilk

Jack(thatsojack)