chapter 77

Chandlers POV
Being with Shawn is just amazing. I really needed him & him surprising me adds to the millions of amazing qualities in him. He's just
1) gorgeous
2) sexy
3) seems innocent but really he's bad asf
4) he's mine
5) again, hes mine.
Shawns just the bestest guy everrrr. "I love you" Shawn said. "I love you more babyy" I replied.
I walked into my bathroom to get ready. Me & Shawn were going to Disney land. (Or world idk which is in California but then again I don't care)
I got Into the shower bc I do not 'hop' nor 'jump' in the shower... I used my b&bw shower gel in sweet pea. I washed my hair with some stuff that smelled like coconut & followed up with conditioner.. okay I dont need to explain my shower routine...
Once I was done in the shower I got dressed into shorts that cuffed. But they weren't too short bc I didn't want my thighs rubbing. #thickthighproblems
I put on a cropped top... JK you expected me to be like every other bitch...nope. I put on a mickey mouse shirt and tucked it into my shorts. I put a braided belt & paired it with nike shoes. I left my hair natural. I put minimal makeup on. Mascara & powder. After I was done getting ready I waited like a nice babe for shawn.

We were on our way to Disney.. I took a picture with Shawn & posted it on Twitter & instagram. I captioned it
'I missed this babe, he's the best. He surprised me last night. I love you baby'
I turned up the radio. Shawn & I jammed..

"First stop.." I said Shawn looked at me. "Dole whip" we said in unision. Love me some dole whip...
I threw away our cups "that was amazing!" I sighed happily. "Can we go on tower of terror?" Shawn asked
"Only bc I love you" (A/N I'm petrified of elevators.)
We walked over to the ride and used our fast pass thing thang majig idk. We sat in our seats. I held onto Shawn tightly. "Im scared" I said
"Its okay" he replied holding me. Then we were falling I couldn't breath... It knocked the breath out of my. I just put my head down... When we got to the bottom I "hugged" the ground. Wow I'm a child haha.

_
Disney land was amazing. With the most amazing guy.
"Chandler?" Shawn said
"Yes?" I said softly
"Will you come on the rest of my tour" he asked
"Of course" I said smiling. He grabbed my hand & smiled.
"Oh we leave tomorrow" he said. "I'm going to have to pack & go to the store" I said
"Okay"

I was at the store buying the necessities I needed for the tour. Ice off to tell Andrea and the rest I'm doing the rest of the tour of the Shawn, I really don't know how they're going to take it and I hope you don't think badly or in a wrong way. I've been getting much more closer to all of them, and I don't want them to be mad at me. But they know how much I need Shawn and how much I can't really live without him it sucks I was a caterpillar in my own room living in sweatpants eating Nutella for breakfast lunch and dinner and spending my days on Netflix. God I sound like a tumblr kid. Well I hope there's no fighting tonight. I also feel really bad for Shawn because he has to be without me and he's probably at home sick a lot and I'm sick without my Shawn.
_
Guys I really appreciate everyone & everything that you guys do ily.