Chapter 79

OKAy I KNOW IN THE past my writing skills are not good at all. but please realise I started this book  years ago and I have developed into another person and I'm still trying to find who I am, so yes I did change and I'm more mature and the chapters wont be as over dramatic thankyou ilysm.

___

Shawns POV

I looked over to see my baby sleeping away on the plane, her light snores made me smile like an idiot, its the little things in life that make me happy honestly. I  don't need a million dollars, I have loyal friends and an amazing beautiful girlfriend.

We were about to land so I woke Chandler up by lightly shaking her shoulders and lightly speaking, "Chandler baby were about to land" I said into her ear.

She shuffled a bit & rubbed her eyes, She stretched her arms & yawned. This girl is a damn good sleeper let me tell you that.

- afterwards

Chandlers POV

Currently me and Shawn were having a pillow fight like 8 year olds.

"Hey you can't use 2 you're cheating" Shawn whined in his cute voice

"Too bad" I said and stuck my tongue out at him

Which made him drop his pillow and come towards me,

"Shawn....." I said taking a step back

But it was too late he threw me out of the Window and I fell to my death... just kidding he pushed me on to the bed and started tickling the hell out of me.

I had a huge fit of laughter, & I literally couldn't breath.

"Shawn please!" I pleaded

Eventually he stopped.

"You're a butthead" I said

"wait did you say, Shawn please tickle me more?" He smirked

"No baby please" I begged and hugged my sides.

"I'm sowwy" he said and hugged me.

I looked up... damn he tall... and sexy.

"ur hot" I said

He placed a warm passionate kiss on my lips.

I missed my baby boy

- otay I'm really trying with these updates honestly. IM LIATENING TO SKATE AND I WAS WONDERING HOW YOU GUYS FELT ABOUT THAT. IM A HUGE SKATE GITRL I LOVE HIS SO MUCH I PAID 200 TO MEET HIM. AND I WAS PISSED AND CRYIN G OK NYE

@lexi.callahan -Instagram