Chapter 5

After he finished eating he untied me and took me to the living room. He lead me over to the couch, and I sat down.

"If you promise to behave I won't tie you up. I hate doing that to you." He said with regret. I looked at him still in a daze.

"I'll behave. I need answers anyways." I said softly. I decided to play along with him. I clearly wasn't getting away any time soon, and I didn't want him angry. I didn't want to be hurt again. Probably worse next time.

"Let me tell you about myself. I just realized that I know everything about you, but you know nothing of me! How rude of me." He had a strange way of talking sometimes.

I nodded my head in approval and looked away. I didn't want to look at his face. When I looked at him, I forgot that I was kidnapped. I needed to remember that he was messed up in the head, but it was hard when ever time I looked at him I got lost in his eyes. Was it even kidnap then? Yes it was because he wouldn't let me leave, so I looked anywhere but at him.

"Well I grew up a few towns over and moved here five years ago. That's when I first met you. I was walking through town, and I heard banging noises. I looked over and saw you.

I felt like I couldn't breath. I was looking at the most beautiful person on Earth. You didn't have a shirt on because it was so hot, and you were in your yard building. I don't know what. I was so focused on you.

Your back was to me, and with each swing of your hammer, your back muscles flexed. I was transfixed, drowning in desire. I knew I wanted you to be mine. To love me and for me to love you. After that day I found myself walking pass your house to see you.

Then it turned into wanting to know what you were doing, and wanting you all to myself. So I started following you some. I eventually realized that I loved you. It was around the same time your parents died.

I decided then that I was going to get you everything you wanted or needed. I had this house made for you. You actually bought my old house. I had everything planned perfectly.

I'm really sorry it's taken so long. I know you've needed me, but I did come and stay with you every night. You just didn't know. I would talk to you in your sleep. I told you about my childhood, how my parents died when I was 12 and left me with millions. How alone I felt. How I knew that you loved me. Sometimes I just caressed your hair or face.

Please don't stay mad at me for what I've done. I just want us to be together."

I was speechless. He was the man in my dreams! I didn't know what to say. I felt violated.

"Please at least look at me." He pleaded. He sounded desperate.

I turned my head slowly and looked at him. He looked at me pleadingly.

"I can't believe this." That's all I could think to say. How could he invade my privacy like that. Even if he was incredibly hot that gave him no right! I stood up and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asked and stood up too.

"To my room. I need to be by myself." Was all I said, and then walked away.

"Wait." He ran up to me and turned me around. "I never told you my name. I'm Sebastian." He held out his hand for me to shake, but I just continued on to my room.

Sebastian's POV

I think I've messed things up. He isn't acting how I thought he would. He was supposed to be happy. He was supposed to love me!

I thought he did. He bought my old place to be near me, left his window open and door unlocked, and looked at me with desire. He still does. His actions aren't matching his emotions.

Maybe if I show him all that he has now? Maybe if I take things slower. That's it! Things must be going to fast for him. I thought I was going slow enough. Five years is a long time, but I can go slower.

I'd do anything for him.

I let him have his space for an hour. I knew he needed time for it to settle in, but I needed to go talk to him. Tell him that I was going to take things slower, at his pace.

I walked upstairs to his door and listened. I heard him crying. It broke my heart. I didn't want him to cry. That was never my intention.

I knocked on the door, but he didn't answer. I turned the door knob slowly and went in.

"Please don't cry." I whispered as I walked to the bed and sat down beside him.

"How could I not!?! You kidnapped me! Took me from everything I know." He said glaring at me.

I looked down in shame. "I know, but I thought you were ready. That you would like what I've done for you. I see now that I should have given you more time, but I'll give you time now."

"You're letting me go?" He whispered.

"No! You can't leave! You can have time here. We'll take our relationship slow. At your pace."

"What I want right now is for you to leave!" He yelled at me. I flinched but complied. After all, I did say we would go at his pace.

Caden's POV

I couldn't stop crying. How is this happening to me? Things like this don't happen in my small town.

Maybe I'm dreaming, and it's just gone very wrong. Who am I kidding? I can't pretend this isn't happening. I need to do something.

I couldn't though; he watched me like a hawk. Even now he was sitting outside the door. I could see his shadow.

Maybe someone would be looking for me. Then I remembered I had no one. My aunt and I had never been close, and she wouldn't worry if I didn't answer her once a week phone call. Sometimes we went months without talking. I wasn't friends with anyone at work either.
My parents were dead...

I stopped my thinking with wide eyes.

"Oh my God! You killed my parents!" I yelled and then blacked out.