Chapter 10

Sebastian's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was still dark outside, so it must be really early in the morning. I didn't want it to wake Caden up, so I hurried to my pants that had my phone in it. He only stirred a little.

"Hello?" I whispered. Who could be calling me at this time of the day?

"I have the information that you wanted." It was Jerry. I left the room and went to my office. I turned the computer on and opened a word document to type what he told me down.

"What did you find out?" I asked.

"Annie and Mark Anderson, son is Caden Anderson. Annie and Mark were actually deep undercover FBI agents. Their real names were Carrie and Carson Jacobson.

They were looking into a serial killer that the public knew nothing about. The FBI suspects it was the serial killer that set the fire and killed them.

The fire isn't what killed them. They were brutally murdered. There were about 100 scrapes from a knife on each victim, 20 shallow stab wounds, and 40 deep wounds. The FBI suspects that the victims were close to finding out who the killer was, and he did it to keep them quiet. The only other family member he has, his Aunt, is not really family. She's and FBI agent that was undercover with them."

"Do you think Caden is in danger?" I asked worriedly.

"He could be. Especially if he goes digging into his parents death. I think the best thing you can do is just forget about all of this, and distract him from looking into it."

"Do you think you can have this little problem taken care of?"

"No. My team isn't good enough. I could probably find out who he is and let you handle the rest."

"That's fine. Work fast, I want this guy out of my loves life. I don't want him in any kind of danger."

"Can do." With that he hung up. If he got me the name I could take care of the rest. I'd do what it took to keep my love safe. It's not like I haven't done stuff like this before.

Caden's POV

Sebastian was acting weird. He was hovering over me, and he kept looking down at his phone.

"Are you expecting a call?" I asked curiously.

"No." That's all he said. I knew he was hiding something from me. It hurt. I know it shouldn't because he's my kidnapper, but it's hard to remember that when I'm around him. He doesn't act like he's my kidnapper. He just acts like a boyfriend.

I think he notices I'm upset because he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I don't know why, but I automatically relax into him. Ok, I do know why, I just don't want to admit it.

"Look, it's nothing to worry about. I'm just waiting on my friend to call back. I'm sorry if I'm neglecting you."

"You've just been acting weird today. You've been more clingy then usual, and you keeping looking at your phone. I just wanted to know why."

"My friend said he had something to tell me, so I was just being anxious. It's nothing to worry about."

"If you say so." I said skeptically. He was clearly worrying about something. "I didn't think you had friends anyways."

"Haha, very funny. I have a couple."

"I never took you for the type, with you stalking and kidnapping me. Seems like a pretty secluded lifestyle."

"Have you ever heard of a phone?" He asked chuckling.

"Why yes. Yes I have, but unlike you I have no friends." After I said that my mood crumbled. I really never noticed how lonely I was.

"Hey, you have me now. You'll never be lonely again." It sounded nice, but there was one problem. He kidnapped me.

I didn't say anything back and just looked at my hands. I had them in front of me twisting them together.

"Let's do something to distract ourselves. Let's play video games. I don't think you've ever played them."

"I'll try. I probably won't be any good at it."

Who knew I was so competitive? We played some kind of Tennis game, and after my first taste of victory I couldn't get enough. We played every game he had, and he had a good bit.

After we got done playing, we ate some frozen pizza.

"Are you sleeping with me again?" I asked. I hoped he did. It made me feel safe to know he was right there if I needed him.

"Of course. Well if you want me to, that is. I don't want to intrude."

"No, I want you too. I feel safer." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, leading me to our bedroom.

We got ready in silence. I wore what I always wore. A white t-shirt and basketball shorts. I looked at him and he was getting undressed. He was just sleeping in his boxers like last time.

"The beds pretty big. I don't think we need the pillows between us. I'm sure we can keep to our sides." I said as I got in bed.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

He looked so good. He walked to the bed, and all I could look at was his sculpted chest and toned abs. I just wanted to run my hands down his body.

I shook my head and looked away. He was too much temptation.

"Do you mind if I hold you. I promise no funny business. I just need to hold you."

I did, and I didn't want to say yes. I did, because I wanted to feel safe, secure, and most importantly loved. I didn't, because he was my kidnapper.

I decided to just go for it. "Yeah, you can." I whispered.

He cuddled up to my back and cocooned his body behind mine. This felt right. In minutes I felt my mind shut down, and I was asleep.