Chapter 9

I felt bad about him sleeping on the floor, but he wasn't about to sleep with me! Other then that I slept pretty well.

I woke up before Sebastian, so I thought I would make breakfast. I wasn't a great cook, but I knew how to make eggs and bacon.

I tiptoed to the door and prayed nothing squeaked to wake him up. When I had made it to the kitchen without making a sound, I let out a sigh of relief. Yes, I even avoided the step that squeaked when I tried to escape my first day here.

I started right to cooking scrambled eggs and bacon. It was almost finished when Sebastian came into the kitchen looking frantic. When he saw me he let out a gush of air.

"Thank God." He said relieved. "I thought you had left me."

"I told you I wouldn't. I'm not someone to go back on their word, no matter how much I want to."

"You didn't have to make breakfast." He said, yet again shocked by my actions and effectively changing the subject.

"I wanted to. You always cook, so I thought I'd give you a break."

He got out the plates and set them on the table, along with two glasses and silverware. By the time he had everything set out, the food was done.

"What would you like to do today?" He asked. I thought about it. Would he let me go out in public?

"Can we go watch a movie? I haven't been to the movies in forever." I wasn't holding my breath though. He would probably say no. What kidnapper would take the kidnapped to see a movie?

"Sure, as long as you promise to behave." I was so excited. Too excited to care that he told me to behave like I was some child.

I hadn't been to the movies since before my parents died. "Can we get popcorn and coke?" I asked getting excited.

"Of course anything for you. We'll go tonight around 5. I'll look up what's playing, and you can decide what you want to see."

After breakfast, I followed him into his office where there was a computer. I didn't know he had an office before now. He sat down, and I stood behind him awkwardly.

"You can bring that chair over here beside mine if you want." I quickly did just that. I was so excited! A movie!

When I was settled, he had already logged on and was searching showtimes and movies. It didn't take long to decide what we were going to watch. We both decided on a comedy.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. All I kept thinking about was how he was taking me to a movie. What kind of kidnapper does that?

It was about time for us to go, and my knee was bouncing, showing my excitement. He walked down the stairs, and came to meet me in the living room.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked smiling.

"Of course!" I practically shouted.

"Then let's go." He said laughing lightly.

The drive there was pretty short. About 15 minutes. When we went inside the theater, I went straight to the line for popcorn. Sebastian was right behind me.

"I want extra butter." I told him, and he just smiled and nodded. "I'm going to the restroom before the movie starts. You get the popcorn and coke."

I didn't think to use the bathroom before we left. The excitement clouded my brain.

I did my business and met Sebastian at a bench. From there we gave the usher our tickets. He told us which room to go to.

Of course there was a million commercials, but I was too excited to care. When the movie finally started, they cut the lights off.

I had my arms resting on the arm rests, when I felt Sebastian's hand brush mine. I looked at him, and he looked at me innocently.

"Popcorn?" I smiled and reached over to get some since he was holding it.

The movie was pretty great even though Sebastian kept touching me. I felt like he was purposefully brushing my hand, arm, and leg with his. He acted like it was nothing, but it had my heart racing.

In a good way.

Sebastian's POV

I didn't even watch the movie. I watched Caden. I loved looking at him. He had a constant smile on his face.

When I would "accidentally" touch him, he would have a light blush. That made me smile. Maybe he was getting used to the idea of us being together.

I was trying everything I knew to get him to like me more. To trust me more. Heck, I was letting him out in public, even though I was terrified he would tell someone he was kidnapped or he would run away.

Trust went both ways though. If I expect him to trust me I have to give him trust too.

When the movie was over we went back home. Caden talked the whole time about how happy he was and practically recited the movie. I was proud of myself for making him this happy.

When we got home, I asked if I could sleep in his room again.

"Yeah. You can actually sleep on the bed. I'll put pillows in between us so that we don't touch. You'll have your side and I'll have mine." He sounded nervous, but he had a look of determination on his face.

I was shocked. I didn't think he would let me into his bed this soon. I smiled at him.

"I'd like that." I said. We went to his room and got ready for bed. I was only wearing my boxers, hoping to tempt him. He wore a white t-shirt and basketball shorts.

I caught him looking at me and smirked, but I didn't call him out on it. I feel like he's had enough embarrassment for today.

"Goodnight." He said softly.

"Goodnight, love." I said. I brushed my hand through his hair and got in bed. I wanted to hold him so bad. I could wait though. It wouldn't be much longer.