Chapter 6

Sebastian's POV

"Oh my God! You killed my parents!" I heard him scream. He was silent after that.

How could he think I would do something like that? I would never want to hurt him. Yes I want him to myself, but I wouldn't hurt the people he loves to do it. I'm not that much of a monster.

I went up to the door and listened for him. I didn't hear anything. No crying; no sounds at all. It worried me. Had he hurt himself? I started to panic.

I opened the door and rushed in. I saw him passed out on the bed. It didn't look comfortable either. He was slouched forward and to the side a little. I went to him and laid him down on his back.

"Caden." I said lightly.

Nothing.

I patted his cheek a little.

"Caden." He started to stir "Caden wake up."

He woke up crying and swinging his fists at me.

"How could you?! How could you?!Those were my parents! They didn't do anything to you!"

I grabbed his swinging fists and held them behind his back, bringing him to my chest to hold him close. "Shhh." I whispered in his ear. "I didn't do it. I swear. I would never want to hurt you like that. It hurts that you would even think I did do it."

"I don't believe you! Let me go! Let me go!"

"Caden! I wasn't even at your house when it happened. I told you. I followed you everywhere. I was with you. Watching you. I wish I knew who did it so you would believe me. I love you. Why would I want to hurt someone I love?"

"I don't know, but you kidnapped me, so clearly you feel fine about hurting me!"

"I only kidnapped you because I knew you wouldn't come willingly. It was the only way."

"Bull shit! There were plenty of other ways. You just thought this was easiest because of your messed up brain."

He had never cursed. It had me frozen. I somehow made him so mad with something I didn't even do! It was starting to make me mad that he didn't believe me.

"Caden, I didn't do this. I'll find a way to prove it to you. I'll find the person who did this."

Caden's POV

Maybe he's telling the truth? Who else would do it though!?! He even said that he wanted me all to himself. He also did tell me that he followed me everywhere. There was only one way to find out.

"What was I doing before I went home?" I asked him. If he knew this then he was definitely with me and couldn't have done it.

He looked at me and smiled with confidence. My heart deflated a little.

"You don't usually do it, but you were in the library reading boy on boy stories on Wattpad. You skipped your last class to do it."

He was right. That's what I was doing. I didn't want to believe it. I wanted someone to blame, and I honestly thought he did it. If it wasn't him who could it even be?

"I believe you." I whispered and looked at my hands. I wish it was him, but then again I don't. I don't want him to be a murderer on top of being a kidnapper. He can never go back from murder.

"Hey," he said gently and put his hand on top of mine. "I'll find out who did this."

I gave him a small smile. I hope he could. That would definitely make me feel a little better about the situation I'm in.

"I think I'm going to bed. Too much has happened today and I'm exhausted."

"Ok, love. I'll be in the room next to yours if you need me." He stood up and left.

I laid down again and looked at the ceiling. I felt relief that he wasn't going to be sleeping in here tonight. I'm glad he's actually giving me my space, but who knows how long that will last.

Sebastian's POV

I didn't want to leave him, but I knew he needed to be alone. He needed time to process everything.

I had actually been trying for years to find out who killed his parents, but I haven't been able to find anything. Whoever did it, hid their tracks well.

There wasn't anyone in Caden's life that I thought would kill his parents. I had looked into everyone around him. Maybe I should look more into his parents. Maybe they made someone mad.

I decided to call Jerry. He owed me a favor.

"Jerry." He said in his business voice after two rings.

"Jerry, it's Sebastian. I'm calling in my favor."

"What do you need me to do?" He asked with no hesitation.

"I need you to look as deeply into Caden's parents past as you can. See if you can find anyone that would want to kill them."

"Sure. I'll get right on it."

With that I hung up my phone. If anyone could find information it was Jerry. He's the best hacker I know. He can get into anyone's system without being detected.

With that matter in good hands I decided to go to bed too. Jerry would find out what's going on, and I needed sleep to be able to keep up with Caden tomorrow. I wanted to take him somewhere tomorrow.

With thoughts in my head about tomorrow, I drifted into a sleep filled with dreams of Caden. It was one of the best nights sleep I've gotten.