Chapter # 7

Shraddha's POV
When I entered my class my teacher showed me my place but after a few minutes two boys entered the class and one of them was Oh My God. "Varun...." I said under my breath. Then thank god the teacher said to the other boy to sit with me and Varun with Pari. I was taking glances at Varun and he was continuously talking to Pari. I was getting very jealous. "Cheaper!! Flirts with every girl." I whispered to myself. Then I looked at my book and pretended to listen the lecture. "Hi! I'm Siddharth Malhotra and may I know the name of this beautiful girl?" The boy said and I blushed. "It's Shraddha. Shraddha Kapoor." I said. "Beautiful name just like you." He said and I blushed again. He is tall, handsome, cute. I think I like him. I heard the teacher yelling which broke my thoughts and then he switched my seat with Pari. Oh shit!! Now I'm sitting next to Mr. Flirt number one. I decided not to look at him and keep pretending to listen the lecture but I knew he is smiling wide. Why is he smiling sitting with me doesn't he want a new girl to flirt with. What's happening to me? Do I hate him? No its clearly written on my face that I love him a lot.
Sid's POV
Why does Varun have to talk so much now Shraddha is going to sit with him. My bad luck. No no my good luck because the girl who's switching seat with Shraddha is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. Am I falling for her? Nah Sid can't fall for a girl he's a big flirt. No by seeing her I'm feeling something else. She sat next to me and I have to start a conversation. "Hi it's Sid." I said nervously. God she's making me nervous. "I'm Pari. Parineeti Chopra." She said. "So what can I call you Pari or Parineeti?" I asked. "Nah no one calls me Parineeti. Call me Pari." She said. "You actually look like a Pari (angel)." I said. The words came out of my mouth automatically and now she will think I'm flirting with her but except of being angry at me she blushed as red as a tomato and said. "Thank you." I'm definitely falling for her. As I was about to say something the bell rang and we have to go separate ways.
Varun's POV
"Shraddha!" I called her name once again. I'm calling her name. Shaking her and did everything to get her attention but she keeps ignoring. No one ever did this ignoring thing with me. "Shraddha! Baby please listen to me just once please just let me exp..." I was saying just when the bell rang and she left. What the hell she's trying her best but it's visible on her face that she loves me as much as I love her. But why is she ignoring me? Then our next class was in half an hour so me along with Sid went to canteen. "Sid she's the girl." I said pointing at Shraddha. "Bro and look at her friend she's the girl who I like." Sid said who was day dreaming and was not helping me. "Bro you have a chance go and take her away from Shraddha." I said. "Yeah man you're right." He said with a bright smile. Then I went to Shraddha's table. "Can I sit here?" I asked. "Yah! Sure." Pari replied. "So what's going on between you two?" Shraddha whispered in Pari's ear and I heard that jealousy was visible on her face and she was looking hot. "What!! Shraddha!! He's just a friend!!" Pari yelled. "Ok chill I was just...." She said and took a pause. That's when my friend arrived. "Shraddha if you don't mind can I take Pari with me." Sid said. A big smile formed on Shraddha's face and she nodded. I can see Pari blushing red like a tomato. "They both are in love." I said and smiled as they left. The same thing started again I started the conversation and she ignored me again. "Enough of this ignoring Shraddha now let's make everything clear. Why are you mad at me? Is it because of the kiss? But you said you love me then why would you hate that kiss? You..." I was cutted off by her as I was about to through another question on her. "I don't owe you an explanation." She said and was trying to walk away but I tightly gripped her wrist. "You have to explain Shraddha I can't live without you. Give me the explanation of rejecting me so I can die peacefully thinking that I was not the right person for you." I said while tears formed in my eyes. "Varun.." She paused and burst out crying and hugged me tightly.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I was not updating this chapter but updated because I will not be able to update till Wednesday till then keep liking, voting, commenting and sharing.
Love you all,
Ayesha!!!