Chapter # 25

10 Years Later

Shraddha's POV
When we came back from our honeymoon after one week I came to know that I am expecting a baby. After nine months we got our really very beautiful baby girl. Time passes so soon and it's been ten successful years of our marriage. Our beautiful daughter Annie is of nine years old. In all these thoughts I forgot that I have to wake up Annie for school and Varun for office. They both are not morning persons. It is very hard to wake them up. I quickly went to Annie's room to wake her up. I opened the door of her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I did not wanted to wake up my baby but I had to because she can't miss her school. "Annie wake up it's time for school." I shook her shoulder softly and said. "Mummy I don't want to wake up." She said. "Common sweety wake up. I have to wake up daddy also." I said and she frowned. After a lot of struggle she finally woke up. I got to our room and saw the prince charming sleeping so cutely. I kissed his cheek and he smiled but his eyes were close. His smile is so killer that anyone can fall for him. "That's a good way to wake me up." He said and his eyes were still closed. "It's a easy way I will wake you up like this daily." I said and smiled. I was going out but he held my wrist and hugged me from the back. He softly kissed my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder. I placed my hand on his cheek. "Go get ready or else you will be late and please do not sleep again. I am going to check on Annie." I said and he nodded. After half an hour we were downstairs with our whole family. By our whole family I mean me, Varun, Annie, Sid, Pari and their seven year old son Aakash. Sid decided to live here and he joined Varun's company. When Pari and Sid got married we decided to live with them in this way we will be friends forever. "Good morning my beautiful daughter and my champ." Varun said and kissed on Annie's forehead and gave a hi fie to Aakash. "Morning my handsome dad." Annie said and kissed on Varun's cheek. "Good morning Varun uncle." Aakash greeted Varun. "Pari where's Sid call him for breakfast or else he will be late." I said to Pari. "Yeah he's coming." Pari replied. We all settled down on the dining table. Sid came and greeted us. We all talked a lot and finished our breakfast. "Ok guys I am running late so bye." I said and grabbed my handbag to leave. Varun quickly got up. "Shraddha I will drop you." He said. "Kids come I will also drop you two and Sid come office on time okay man today is a very important meeting." He added.
Varun's POV
We have spent our ten successful and beautiful years of marriage. I feel so blessed and complete to have Shraddha and Annie with me. "Varun since we are married you never allowed me to go to the office alone. Can I ask you why?" Shraddha said as I started driving. "I want to spend as much time as I can spend with you." I replied. "Awww that's so sweet daddy." Annie said and Shraddha giggled. "Annie you are becoming smarter and smarter day by day." I said. "After all I am your daughter daddy. I had to be smart." Annie replied. "Right my baby girl." I said with a smirk and I saw Shraddha smiling proudly. That smile is so precious. "Kids the school is here. Take care bye." I said and Shraddha kissed Annie and Aakash on their cheek. I held Shraddha's hand and drive the whole way to her office. "Shraddhu don't leave." I said and pouted. She pecked on my lips said bye and left me smiling like an idiot. I quickly got out of the car and hugged her tightly. I don't know why I felt like thanking her. "Thank you Shraddha for loving me, for caring for me, for giving me a beautiful daughter like Annie. Thank you so much for coming in my life." I said still hugging her. "I thank to god that I saw that dream and he directed me to you. You are the most amazing thing ever happened to me. No one can get as perfect husband as I have got." She replied with her precious smile. I pecked her on her lips and left. "Varun!!" She shouted my name and I turned around to see her. "I love you." She said and gave me a flying kiss. I acted to catch it. "Love you too babes." I replied. I waited till she got inside her office. I got back to my car and drove to the office. Finally everything is going right. I am living the most perfect life for which one can wish. I am a very famous and successful businessman now. I have my perfect wife, my perfect daughter and my perfect friends.

The End
.
.
.
.
A/N: Okay guys I'm crying. My first book ended :'( So guys it was not any different love story it was the same as love stories are but this book was special to me. What you think about the ending? I know all of you knew about this ending so I think no one will be the fan of the ending but I believe in a happy ending because sad ending leaves me incomplete. I believe the hero and heroin should be together for ever. Guys please I love reading your comments and I will truly appreciate if you will comment on the last chapter more often. Thank you to all of them who supported me and loved my story. Special thanks to:

aarushiyadav

bollywoodobsessed

Shraddhagem19

xxdesigirl1xx

varun_dhawan10

VarunsPrincess

puppypower343

puppyrox

MrsVDhawan

Tanvi_VaruNyiesha

Sorry if I forgot to mention any of the supportive reader.

Now my full focus will be on my new book "Young Love" please read it guys I know you will like it.

Love you all,
Ayesha!!!