Chapter # 8

This chapter is dedicated to varun_dhawan10 thanks for being an amazing reader.

Varun's POV
She is hugging me so tight like we will never meet after this meeting. This girl loves me so much. "Shhhh. Babe don't cry tell me everything what you think of me and why you're ignoring me. I know that you love me as much as I do then why you're hurting me and yourself by staying away from me?" I asked her with tears in my eyes. "Varun I thought that you just used me for a kiss and I thought that you were lying to me that you never had a girlfriend and nor have you kissed any girl. I mean I'm the stupid person who believed in your story and loved you and kissed you. I know you had many girlfriends in the past and you have kissed them or even slept with them who knows. I can't believe that a guy this much handsome never had a girl friend." She said wiping her tears and sitting on the table with me. Wow that hurts a lot the girl I love the most thinks all this about me. "You done or you have anything left to say?" I asked. "Nope I am not done." She said. "Ok so continue I'm listening." I said. "Uhhh. Ok I am done and I think we are done so bye." She said standing up. I was so angry at her she's such a narrow minded girl and now she's not even giving me a chance to explain but still I love her and I know why she's thinking all this about me because of this stupid handsome face. "Sit down and let me explain!!!" I yelled and she looked scared and sat down everyone are staring us but who cares I want to explain her and I want my Shraddha back. "Look let me explain and then you decide you will be with me or not." I said still angry at her. "Ok explain." She said and was very scared. I took her hand in mine. "Shraddha you can see in my eyes that I'm not lying. I have never slept with any girl and nor I kissed and believe me I never had a girlfriend but I want one now because I'm in madly love with a girl and I can't let her go if she will leave me I will die I never loved someone like this. You know what that girl is extremely precious to me." I said smiling widely. "And that girl's me right." She said touching my cheeks. "Nope." I said. "What!!" She shouted and I laughed. "Just kidding babe and thank god you believed me." I said. "I'm sorry for not trusting you but baby it's not my fault I get insecure when girls try to seduce you." She said kissing my hand. "Thank you for calling me handsome and you know what I only get seduced by one hot girl and that's Shraddha Kapoor." I said. For the first time I felt good called handsome. God love has changed me a lot. "You are sweetest boyfriend one can have." She said. Wow it felt so good she finally called me boyfriend. "And you are the sweetest girlfriend one can have." I said leaning forward to kiss her and just then the stupid bell rang. "Sorry baby better luck next time." She said giggling. "Shit yaar (friend) you don't know how much I wanted that." I said heading towards the class with Shraddha. "I wanted it more than you." She said and blushed red like a tomato. "Oho!! Now I can't wait for this class to end." I said smirking.
Shraddha's POV
Finally we're together and all the problems are solved. I am so happy to have Varun by my side. He's such a sweetheart. I wanted to listen the teacher's lecture but the thoughts of Varun were not letting me do anything else. Varun is continuously looking at me with extreme love in his eyes but I'm not going to look into his eyes if I will look into his eyes our eyes will stuck and the teacher will catch us staring in each others eyes. "Varun listen to the lecture or the teacher will throw you out of the class." I whispered. "I don't care let me see my Shraddha." He also whispered. "Mr topper I think you want to get failed this year." I whispered again. "Nononono! I don't want to get failed. I want to top again and get a good job then I can easily demand for your hand from your parents." He said worried. I am shocked he's already planning our future lol. Now he only wants to top because he wants to marry me. Now he was listening the lecture and I can't take my eyes off him. He's so cute and innocent. I wanted to kiss his cheek but its classroom control yourself Shraddha. Soon the class ended and Varun was busy telling Sid and Pari about our patch up. I am starving so I told Varun, Pari and Sid that I am waiting for them in canteen. I bought a sandwich with a drink and settled down to eat. Just then someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw three boys. I tried to get away but they got me close and one of them covered my mouth and took me to the bathroom side.
.
.
.
.
A/N: So finally I updated. Guys Shraddha and Varun are together and oh no Shraddha got kidnapped. Want to know more. So keep reading, liking, voting, commenting and sharing my story...
Love you all,
Ayesha!!!