Chapter # 12

1 Year Later:

Shraddha's POV
In college I am sitting with the most romantic boy in the world but he's not behaving like he is. He's looking in his book and I know he loves to study but I can't take this anymore I mean I want his attention. I am getting jealous from that book it's getting more time of Varun then me. "Varun baby I know you love studying but please can you give me some time. I know you didn't get enough time to study but please I want your attention." I said making a cute puppy face. He closed his book and kissed on my nose ruining the moment the teacher entered the class. Ahhh I was about to talk to him just then a boy entered the class. "Sorry it's my first day and I got late please forgive me." He said but I find him very weird. "Okay this is the last time I forgive you for getting late. Take the empty seat beside Shraddha Kapoor." The teacher said pointing to the empty seat besides me. This day can't get any worse now this idiot will sit with me but I am happy Varun is with me. "Hey I am Punit Sharma from India I know you're also Indian so nice to meet you." He said and I gave him a fake smile. I have seriously no interest whether he's Indian or not. "By seeing you I can say that India have terrific beauty." He said in a flirty tone and I can see Varun getting jealous. "Listen don't try to flirt with me and better concentrate on the lecture." I whispered yelled at him. "Okay I am sorry beauty queen." He said. How dare he call me beauty queen only Varun has the right to call me that but I decided not to waste my words arguing with him. Soon the class ended and we were sitting in the canteen. He is again coming towards us. Why don't he leave us alone. "Hey beauty queen I thought to ask you on a day out with me so will you go on a date with me?" He said trying to grab my hand but I pushed him. Varun was about to punch him but I didn't wanted any voilence so I stopped him. "First of all don't call me beauty queen only my boyfriend have the right to call me that and just get lost from here I am not at all interested in you." I yelled at him. "Baby you have better options like me." He said again flirting. This time Varun punched him. "Get lost don't ever think about Shraddha or else I will break your bones." Varun shouted at him. "One day she will be mine and that day will be your last day." Punit said walking away. I was so angry at him I will just kill him how he can say this to my boyfriend. Let's leave him but me and Varun are so pissed off. "Who the hell he think he is?" Varun said. "Calm down Varun he's an idiot guy don't ruin your mood because of him." Sid said patting Varun's back. "Yeah Varun just don't waste our precious time thinking about him." I said kissing his cheek. "Come with me fast." I said to Varun who was not calming down. I took him to an empty classroom. "Why you always get so much mad when someone hurts me?" I said getting close to him I could feel his warm breath. "Shraddha nothing is more precious for me then you. You are my everything and I was never so overprotective to anyone." Varun said kissing my forehead. I kissed him and we kissed passionately. We don't want to get away but we need to breath. "Baby you gifted me so many things I also have a gift for you." I said pecking on his lips. "What you have for me?" Varun asked. I ran towards my locker and took the gift to Varun.
Varun's POV
Shraddha ran towards me and a small box was in her hand. She fell on her knees. "Varun Dhawan I wanted this proposal to be different so I am proposing you Varun will you be my fiance?" Shraddha asked and I was shocked she wants to get engaged with me. She slipped the ring on my finger and I carried her in my arms and spun her around. I pecked her on her lips and we went back to the canteen obviously we wanted to tell Sid and Pari that we are finally engaged. "Hey guys where were you?" Pari asked. "I want you guys to know that me and Varun are engaged." Shraddha said happily. "Wow that's a great news." Sid and Pari said in sync and hugged us. "Hmm engagement and all it's of no use this girl is mine only. Better leave her or you will pay for it." That idiot Punit said coming of nowhere. Shraddha and I ignored him and we were celebrating. Why this guy come in our lives he's ruining our day. Then the bell rang and we headed towards our next class but unluckily that idiot was also in the same class. "Where ever you will go you will find me." Punit said. "That's true there are devils more like you and angels less more like him." Shraddha said pointing towards me. I kissed on her finger and held her hand. "I am with you always babe don't get worried." I said looking into her big hazel eyes. I could see the anger on his face for me I wanted to smash his unpleasant face. I hate him so much. The whole class was silent I think he will disturb us in some other way. He's truly a devil. I think he is mad not because I am angry on him but he looks kind of crazy. This guy has to stop all this or I will kill him.
.
.
.
.
A/N: This chapter was boring. Punit is coming between Varun and Shraddha will he harm them. Guys more twists have to come. Please suggest someone for Punit's character. I can't decide someone for this role. Please keep reading, liking, voting, commenting and sharing.
Love you all,
Ayesha!!!