Chapter # 10

Shraddha's POV
After college we all decided to go to a club and party hard. Only I can know how nervous I am and I know its the same nervousness for Varun. We both never attended a party before. When I had not met Varun I thought that opposites attract each other but it's obviously not true because not habits attract heart attracts and I have a feeling that I've found my Mr Right. I hope Varun also thinks that I am his Ms Right. It's quite filmy maybe because I love Bollywood but yeah that's me.
_skip time_
We're leaving for my first party. The boys are waiting for us and me and Pari both have wore our comfortable clothes. I wore a short knee length dress as well as Pari. We both let our hair down and applied a little makeup and I can now say that we both are looking gorgeous. "Come on let's go we're getting late and Varun and Sid are waiting for us." Pari said. "Yeah let's go BTW looking pretty babe." I said. "So do you." Pari said and we both left and when I saw Varun I can't get my eyes off him. He's looking handsome, hot, cute as always.
Varun's POV
I am dying to see beauty queen and here she comes. I can't get my eyes off her she's looking more beautiful then ever. She's looking hot and sexy as well as cute. We are staring in each others eyes. I went near her and pecked on her cheek. "You're looking very beautiful as well as hot and sexy." I whispered in her ear. "And you're looking cute and handsome as always." She said and returned a peck on my cheek. We turned and saw Pari and Sid already waiting for us in the car. We settled in the car I am driving and Sid is in the passenger seat. We soon reached the club. "Let's go to the bar and get drunk and then we'll burn the dance floor." Pari said. "You think exactly like me baby." Replied Sid then we headed towards the bar. "Sid I think we should not get much drunk because we have girls with us." I said. "Bro don't take too much tension and let's get drunk." Sid said and I nodded. We ordered four shots. Me and Shraddha looked at each other and gave each other a reassurance smile. Then we all drank it on the count of three.
Shraddha's POV
I drank a little because it was my first time. "Let's burn the dance floor Pari I want to show my moves." I shouted because of the loud music. We headed to the dance floor leaving the boys we were dancing when I saw Varun and Sid surrounded by a group of girls and there hands were all over them. How dare they touch my Varun. Then a boy asked me for dance I am so pissed off that I accepted his dance. I got him close to me and his hands were all over my back. I can see Varun getting jealous. He also got a girl on the dance floor but I can't handle it anymore so I went home by myself. I am so angry at Varun how dare he let other girls touch him. He belong to me he's mine I don't want to think about him. I was laying on my bed thinking all this. Soon I felt my eyelids heavy and fell asleep.
_next day morning_
Varun's POV
I woke up with a bad headache and with lots of questions in my mind. Then Sid came and handed me a black coffee and pills to kill the headache. "Dude you got so much drunk yesterday that there was no tomorrow." Sid said. "Shraddha got home by herself yesterday and Pari thinks she's angry with you." Sid added. "Yeah I remember a girl dancing with me I think she's mad at me for not giving her time and this drinking is not my thing it was my first and last time." I said and headed towards bathroom to get ready. We got ready and reached the college. I sat besides Shraddha and she was looking beautiful as always but I can read her face she's sad and angry. I tried to talk to her for the whole class but she just ignored me. We got a break and I also had to look forward my studies so I went to library to study. I decided not to ask for forgiveness I have my plans which will make her heart melt and I hope Pari and Sid will help me with my plan. The whole day went very boring and me and Shraddha didn't say a single word to each other. When we reached back to hostel I told Sid my plan and requested him to ask Pari to help me. Sid called Pari and told her my plan and said her strictly not to tell Shraddha anything. She agreed to help me she's such a good friend. We all will work on my plan tomorrow after college. I also want to take her on a date so this is the perfect timing. I decided to buy a dress for Shraddha and a suit for me. I don't like shopping but I'll do anything for my love. "Come on Sid let's go." I said. I am taking Sid with me. After buying the dress I handed it over to Sid who gave it to Pari. Pari will help Shraddha get ready she will say to her that they are going to a girls day out. I am happy that I have so much wonderful friends like Sid and Pari. We finally got to our room at night and I got on my bed thinking about tomorrow. Shraddha tomorrow will be the best day of your life. I hope she forgives me I am so stupid I made the beauty queen mad at me.
.
.
.
.
A/N: So guys Shraddha got angry at Varun. He have a plan to melt her heart. Any guesses what is Varun's plan. Do you think Shraddha will forgive him? Want to know more so keep reading, liking, voting, commenting and sharing....
Love you all,
Ayesha!!!