Chapter # 21

Varun's POV
Happily I got back home. Our families get along really well. Shraddha's parents likes me and my parents like her. Who would not like Shraddha? She's so beautiful, smart, kind, intelligent. She's a complete package of beauty. I seriously can't believe that finally Shraddha is going to be my bride. How will she look at our wedding? Of course she will look the most beautiful girl. I was laying on my bed when mom came in my room. She sat on my bed and I placed my head on her lap. She kissed my cheek. "My prince charming is very happy right?" She asked. "Mom I am over the moon." I replied happily. "I am very happy for you. Varun you know I love you the most." Mom said. "Mom I also love you the most. Your the best mom in this world." I replied. "My prince charming you are getting married I can't believe you have grown up so much." Mom said. "Mom I will always be your little prince charming Varun." I replied kissing her cheek. "I know that my sweetheart." Mom said. Then again my room's door open and there were all bhaiya, bhabhi and dad. "Why are you smiling like an idiot." Bhaiya asked me. "That smile won't leave his face now. Get used to it." Mom replied on behalf of me. "Ugh seriously we have to see you smiling like this all the time." Bhaiya said. "Stop pulling his leg when you were getting married to Jhanvi you were exactly like him." Mom defended me. "Varun you know one day when I opened Rohit's room door before his marriage. He was..." Mom said in teasing bhaiya. "Mom please I beg you don't tell anyone please." Bhaiya said in an extra sugar coated voice. "If you will not pull Varun's leg I will not tell your secrets." Mom said smirking. "No mom now you have to tell me what he was doing?" I said. I was really confused. What mom wants to tell? And why is bhaiya pleading mom not to tell the secret? Bhaiya you are gone now. I will not leave you till you tell your secret. "Varun just shut up. Mom has no secrets of me right mom?" Bhaiya said. "I will not lie Rohit." Mom replied. "Mom please tell na I will not laugh if it's shameful." I said. "Iwasdancinginthetowel." Bhaiya said really fast. "What did you just said?" I asked. "He was dancing in his towel." Mom replied and me, dad and bhabhi burst out laughing. Seriously I thought bhaiya is a really serious person but dancing in the towel was something I was not expecting from him. "You said you won't laugh." Bhaiya said making a cute puppy face which made me laugh more. "Varun!!! You are gone!! If you can run and save your life." Bhaiya said getting up from the bed ready to beat me up. I ran and he chased. "Bhaiya kya kar arhe ho? Abhi tou meri shadi bhi nahi hui. (Bhaiya what are you doing? I am not married yet.)" I yelled running. "Rohit catch him he teased you so much." Bhabhi shouted in bhaiya's support. Soon all the family members joined bhaiya to catch and finally caught me. We all fell on the ground laughing. I have the best family ever in this world. "Common you all mad people come for dinner." Mom said making her way towards the kitchen. We all did our dinner and went to our rooms. I called Shraddha and talked to her for God knows how long. Then I fell asleep dreaming of our marriage.
Shraddha's POV
Next day I woke up and got dressed for the office. I went down the stairs and greeted my parents. "Shraddha come have breakfast." Mom said and I finished my breakfast. I headed to my car and drove to my office. I entered my office room and checked the files. My phone beeped and I checked that it was Varun's message. The message reads:
"See what's outside your room."
I quickly went outside my room and found a really big beautiful bouquet of roses and many gifts. I saw a card in the bouquet and it reads:
"Today is the day when we met at the airport. I know you forgot about this day but that's not a problem. Today was the day when my life totally changed. The most beautiful girl in this whole universe became mine this day. When I recall those moments I feel a guilt for yelling at you so sorry again. I love you more than my life beauty queen. Varun."
"I love you too." I said reading the letter. I am so happy to have him. He's so perfect for me. He even remembered this date. It was a important day of our lives. My dream mystery was solved this day. I found my true love this day. I ordered to place the bouquet and gifts in my room. I quickly called Varun and he picked very quickly as he was only waiting for my call. "Hey liked the surprise?" Varun asked. "Yup I loved it. You are the best Varun." I replied. "Yeah I know that." Varun said. "Oh self obssessed people." I said dramatically. "For the last time I am telling I am not self obssessed." Varun replied. "Ok na leave it I called you because I wanted to say I..... Love....... The gifts." I said and laughed. "Hahaha very funny." Varun said sarcastically. "Right I know it's funny." I replied. "Whatever I am cutting the call." He said. "Wait!! Please don't be mad at me." I said. "So say those three magical words." Varun said. "I... Love... Varun... Dhawan..." I said smiling like an idiot. "Good for you." He said. "That's not fair you cheater." I replied. "Then what is fair?" He asked. "You also say those words na today is our very special day." I said blushing. "Awww you always blush." He said. "Okay I love the most beautiful girl in this world and she is Shraddha Kapoor." Varun said and I blushed more. "Okay now get back to work I am very busy." I said. "Okay my love take care bye." He replied.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Good news is my story crossed 2k+ thank you all for your support special thanks to:
varun_dhawan10
puppyrox
Shraddhagem19
bollywoodobsessed
Thank you all the readers for great support. After this story please read my new book "Young Love." I will try updating tomorrow or on Saturday till then keep reading, liking, voting, commenting and sharing...
Love you all,
Ayesha!!!