Chapter # 24

Guys did you liked the new cover. Well it is not made by me it is made by the extremely talented xxdesigirl1xx Thank you so much for this awesome cover!!!

In Bangkok.
Shraddha's POV
We landed and then Varun checked in the most expensive five star hotel Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok. I must say Varun is the best husband ever. We got our room key from the reception and we entered our honeymoon suite and Varun just can't wait he pushed me to the bed and kissed me. At first it were small kisses but soon we got wild and kissed passionately. We were really tired but who cares about the tiredness if we are together. I came on top of Varun and unbuttoned his shirt and he removed his shirt then he removed my shirt. He came on top of me and kissed my neck. I opened the button of my pant and removed it. He also removed his pants and then he looked at me and I nodded assuring him that I am ready. He slowly got inside me and I moaned. First it was slow then it turned fast and we both moaned in pain and pleasure. "Ahhh.. Varunnnn." "Shraddhaaa babyyy I loveee youuu." We moaned. After some time it was over and we laid down on the bed breathing heavily. We were very tired so we fell asleep in each other's arms. Being in his arms is the best feeling ever. I love him so much.
____________________________________

I woke up and checked on the bed. Varun was not on the bed. I saw our room decorated with beautiful flowers and beautiful candles burning. There were heart shape balloons on which "I Love You" was written. I have married the most romantic man in this world but where is he? Just then I saw a very beautiful red dress with jewellery and makeup. I quickly went to the bathroom took a quick shower and got into the beautiful dress and wore the jewellery and makeup. "Varun has a great taste." I thought looking at myself into the mirror. I heard someone opening the door and there he was looking like a prince. He was wearing a formal suit with red shirt. "You are looking like a angel my baby." He said and I blushed. He held me by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed my nose to his. Our foreheads touched. "You are looking like a prince my handsome hubby." I said. "Thank you so much my beautiful wife." He replied and pecked on my lips which caused some lipstick on his lips. I was wiping it with my finger so he bit my finger. "Baby what's this?" I asked pointing towards the hickeys on my neck. "It's my love for you." He replied. "You know how much your nail scratches are on my back." He said with a smirk. "Is it hurting you?" I asked. "Love never hurts baby." He replied. I pulled his face near me and kissed him. He does not take a single second to respond back. We parted away and were gasping for breath. "Baby you liked the decorations I did it myself." Varun said. "I loved the decoration. Thank you so much. I love you so much baby." I replied.
Varun's POV
I am happy that she liked the decoration. She's looking so happy and seeing her happy made me also happy. "Varun I am starving baby." Shraddha said making a cute puppy face. "I have ordered food it will be arriving any minute now." I replied. "We will watch a movie after dinner as none of us will be able to sleep." Shraddha said. "As you say my love." I replied dramatically and she giggled. "So which movie will you watch?" I asked. "ABCD 2." She replied excitedly. "My favourite movie and it always makes me dance!!" She added. "I know right and the moves of Suresh and Vinnie are so amazing." I replied. "Suru was the captain of all of them. He danced even better than the professional dancers." I said. "Come on Shraddha, Vinnie was no less. In the song Sun Sathiya she was dancing so gracefully." I argued. "You like that Vinnie more than me that is why you are arguing with me." Shraddha said. "You like Suresh more than me that is why you are praising him." I argued back. "He's my favourite actor I will praise him as much as I want." She replied. "Then Vinnie is my favourite actress I will like her as much as I want but my life I will never like her more than you." I replied. She kissed my forehead. "I can also never love anyone else more than you." She said and we heard a knock on the door. "Food is here." She jumped like a two year old baby. I opened the door and took the food. We finished it while talking. "Go now play the movie I am so excited to see my Suru." She said which made me jealous. "Awww baby don't be jealous." She said. "I am not jealous. Suru has his Vinnie and Varun has his Shraddha." I said and kissed her cheek. She kissed back on my cheek. The movie started and at the song Chunar Shraddha started to cry. I hugged her and comforted her. "He's expressing his emotions by his dance. He's such a good actor and dancer." Shraddha said and I nodded. When was there a scene of Vinnie I was teasing Shraddha there that how hot Vinnie is looking and how cute, beautiful and sexy she is. Shraddha was turning red from anger and jealousy. Her plan was to jealous me but she herself got jealous. "I can smell something burning. Shraddha are you jealous?" I asked with a smirk and Shraddha hit me with a pillow. She was so lost in the movie that she didn't replied to me. In the song Tattoo I was praising Lauren's dance. Really she dances really very well. In all the Suresh scenes Shraddha got really excited and I was continuously staring at her cute face. At last we both ended up crying and hugging each other. We then watched DDLJ as we both love that movie. We did not knew when we fell asleep but our honeymoon trip to Bangkok is the best trip ever.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Guys liked the chapter. It was the last chapter. Next is the epilogue :'( I hope you enjoyed the story and I'm in love with this new cover. Thanks a ton xxdesigirl1xx for making such an amazing book cover. Please vote and comment on my book's last chapter. Please read "Young Love" you will like it...
Love you all,
Ayesha!!!