Love Like This

A/N hi hey hello I'm back :))

so sorry it's taken more than a month to update, I haven't had much time to write so far this summer. Only when I go over to Kaitie's house is usually when I have chances to write and Nattali's I've updated from a few times (pretty much they're my only two friends, not counting the best internet friend who lives like a bajillion states away😓SHE MADE THE COVER THIS ISNT IT AMAZING ILYSFM ELIZABETH). My parents hate the idea of me writing anything that isn't non-fiction or completely g rated so until schools starts you'll prolly only get one more update, hopefully more than that :((

listen to the song for this chap bc in real like Harry knows the band Kodaline and likes their music and stuff so that's cool
also, it's like a rlly happy song and they're an amazing band

okay so yeah SMUT WARNING,,

----

"I'm so tired." Harry sighs, shutting the door behind him as Louis walks in behind him.

"Yeah." Louis nods, tired himself and in a bum mood since the thing with Kaitie. The whole car ride home home he barely talked, barely acknowledged any form of conversation Harry tried to make. It was and is negative vibes through and through, it's never fun when Louis' like that.

With a determination to make Louis happy, put him in a good mood, Harry walks to the living room.

"Baby," Louis calls, walking after him,"what are you doing?" He asks, not liking the feeling of being alone right now.

"Nothing much." Harry smiles, pulling out his phone and walking over to the speakers. Picking up the auxiliary cord hanging from them he plugs it into his phone, smiling bigger as Louis comes and wraps his arms around him from behind. Going into the music app, Harry taps on Love Like This by Kodaline.

As soon as the song begins to play Louis groans, walking away from Harry.

"Shut this cheery sh.it off!" He groans, throwing himself down on the couch.

"No, this cheery sh.it is good." Harry laughs, whistling along with the song and slightly dancing around the room.

"You're making a fool of yourself," Louis laughs, a true laugh with a true smile, "sit down by me." He finishes, holding in a smirk as Harry trips over his feet.

"Just dance with me!" Harry laughs, acting as if he's strumming a guitar as he watches Louis slowly stand up out of the corner of his eye.

"I'm gonna look as stupid as you, dear God." Louis sighs, reluctantly dragging his feet over to a dancing Harry.

Wordlessly Harry grabs his hands, spinning and jumping around. Louis follows along, throwing his head back with laughter. Causing his face to scrunch up, his nose and eyes, almost like he's adorably about to sneeze - but really that's what he looks like when he's laughing. And of course, that just makes Harry love his boyfriend even more. He smiles at the laughter on Louis' face as he mumbles the lyrics, shying away as Louis presses light kisses to his face.

"You shine like silver in the sunlight," Harry sings loudly, "you light up my cold heart." He continues on, pointing to Louis while still holding his hand.

"Harry, this is so stupid." Louis laughs, shaking his head as he spins Harry around. Harry lifts his arms up and stands like a ballerina doing a pirouette.

"Do I look good doing this?" Harry smirks, pointing his toes like a dancer, "Daddy?" He adds on, finally really grasping Louis' attention.

"Baby boy, you look perfect." Louis smirks, running his hands down Harry's back and into the back of his boxers, lightly squeezing his butt cheeks.