The Greeting Song

A/N hey guys ! this is a pretty long update so sorry aha i need to work on knowing when to stop writing.

check out the song bc rhcp is amazing and it fits this chap really well (and that's mighty impressive bc this chap isn't specifically abt one thing or one big prob, it was hard to find a song m8s)

okay so my depression and anxiety and a lot of things have gotten really bad lately, but this gif of louis made me vv smiley so i thought i'd share it (louis always makes me feel better, he's so amazing in a million different ways ugh).

anyways, it's friday so here's your update (and that's the spirit camE OUT TODAY OHMYGOD IM SO BDHKDBDHDWK BMTH YAS)

pls answer the questions or at least one of them at the end. you don't have to answer the ones abt the story (tho i'd greatly appreciate it) but pls answer the second paragraph thingy of questions from me to you guys. it's important. 

----

"A screwdriver then?" Harry asks Louis, nodding his head at the thought.

"Well, more like a drill. Whatever they're called." Louis smiles, climbing into the passenger seat, "Like one of those screwdrivers where you press the button and it spins like really fast."

"That's a drill, Lou." Harry laughs, closing the driver's door beside him.

"Well, whatever." Louis breathes out, looking away from the look of adoration Harry is giving him.

"You're fu.cking cute." Harry mutters to himself as he presses the button to open the garage, backing the car out (they have a van and a car - the van really is only used when it comes to the kidnappings).

"'M not cute, I'm handsome." Louis hums, shaking his head in disagreement.

"Yes," Harry nods, a bigger smile growing on his face at every moment they spend together in the car, "handsomely rugged."

Louis turns his head to look at him, laughter coursing through him. "Okay, whatever that is."

Harry just nods a short and content nod at the reply from Louis, "So, who do you think has a drill?" Harry asks Louis, deciding to change the subject - knowing he could go on forever about what words can sum up Louis' beauty.

"I doubt Niall, I'll give him a call anyways." Louis tells Harry, reaching into his pocket for his phone. Harry just nods as Louis dials Niall's number.

"Yo." Niall answers the phone, Louis smiles at the greeting.

"Hey Nialler!" He cheerily replies, "Have you got a drill by chance?"

"Mate, do I seem like the type of person to own a drill?" Niall loudly laughs into the phone. Louis laughs as well, shrugging even though he knows Niall can't see him.

"It was worth a shot." Louis smiles, "How bout Kaitie?" He asks, refraining from spitting her name like it's venom.

"Not sure about that." Niall says, shuffling is heard and Louis assumes he's moving somewhere to find her. "I wouldn't be surprised if we had one and I had no idea." He laughs, Louis just hums in reply.

"Does Kaitie have one?" Harry asks Louis, looking to him and not the road for a second.

"He's asking." Louis snaps, not liking Harry even simply asking about something to with Kaitie. Harry just laughs at Louis' attitude, turning his attention back to driving.

"She says if we had one she would've threatened me with it already." Niall practically chuckles into the phone, Louis rolls his eyes but replies with an 'okay' anyways. "Have you tried Li yet?" Niall asks, sounding distracted.