Freak on a Leash

The ride to Niall's is quick, granted Louis is speeding quite a bit. In the back of his van Kaitie's body is stuffed into a bag. Killing her was fun, and everything he's ever imagined, but there's a way to make this even more entertaining. 

With a grin he pulls into Niall's driveway, hopping out of the van to open up Niall's garage door. Once the van is pulled in and the door is shut he pulls Kaitie's body out. With care, he makes sure her blood doesn't get anywhere as he walks to her and Niall's bedroom. He wants it to be a surprise. 

It takes a bit for him to successfully hold her dead body long enough to hang it from the ceiling fan, but once he's done he's quite proud of the result. He's not going to kill Niall right away, ruining him will be even more fun.

He grins sadistically as he looks at her wounds. There are red slits in her T-shirt, blood soaked on the clothing around the wound and some splatter drops. Through some of the slits he can see the actual wound. A thin oval in her skin, open, the glistening blood that first flowed out now slightly darker. 

Not a lot of blood, as it has been a little bit since he's killed her, but enough blood drips onto their shared bed. Against the white comforter it's quite mesmerizing. Like the innocent stained with the nefarious, Louis thinks to himself, like a white rose, splattered with blood drops. With his last thought he gets an idea, a genius idea.

He hurries out of the bedroom and runs down to their kitchen, looking to see a note Kaitie left on the table for Niall. Saying she's going to help Louis. Louis grins, taking the note he crumples up and puts it into his pocket.

She certainly did help him, just not as she had hoped.

He hurries to his van and hops in, cursing himself as he realizes he has blood on him. He only has an hour until Niall is off work and returns home, if he wants to do this right he has to be back by the time Niall is. 

He stops at his and Harry's house, rinsing his hands off he makes sure no blood is on his skin. Then he continues to change into a new pair of clothes, beaming as he steps over the blood spilled on his and Harry's bedroom floor. Kaitie's blood. 

He hurries to a flower shop, buying a bouquet of roses with a misleading story. Claiming it's his and his' boyfriend's anniversary, relishing in the cheer from the employee before returning to Niall's house. He bites his lip as he picks petals off of the roses, laying a trail from the front door Niall will walk in to the bedroom, mislead and lustful. He won't be expecting Kaitie's dead body to say the least.

He moves his van once everything is set up, away from the house and on the side of the road, where Niall won't recognize it. He then returns to the house, shutting their bedroom door before waiting. It takes ten minutes until Louis hears the front door open and close. A chuckle sounds from Niall before his footsteps are heard, ascending the stairs.

For once, there's no guilt within the pit of Louis. Only bubbling anticipation as Niall nears the bedroom door. Once the door finally creaks open, Louis' smile grows larger than before. 

Niall steps into the room, his smirk drops from his face in under a second and his breath catches in his throat. His expression now blank and mouth slightly hanging open as he takes in her hanging body, all of the blood on her, on her clothes, on the bed. His eyes start to water up, but no fat tears and sobs, just shock. 

He turns his head slightly, finally meeting Louis' eyes. His mouth snaps shut as he realizes what's happened, what Louis has done, "You sick bastard." Niall softly spits, face growing red as tears rapidly spill from his eyes. 

"Now, if someone did a nice favor like this for me, I wouldn't be calling them a name." Louis shakes his head, tsking Niall as he walks closer. 

Niall swallows, looking between Kaitie and Louis, "I can't believe you would do this."

Louis chuckles lightly, "Why would you think that, Nialler?" 

"Because I thought you were a better person than this!" Niall exclaims, his voice growing even more shaky as it grows louder, "Why would you kill one of your friends?" He screams, "Why would you kill the love of my life?" Niall sobs, pulling at the roots of his hair in frustration. 

Louis begins to laugh, harder than he has in a while, so hard he has to hold his stomach, "The love of your life?" He laughs again, wiping an imaginary tear from his eye, "Niall, I came here to torture you, not hear some wannabe chick flick ending."

Niall's body shakes with his tears, not saying anything as he look at Louis in disgust, "You're lucky I left my phone downstairs, or the police would be here, and you'd never see Harry again."

Louis raises his eyebrows, nodding his head in approval, "Trying to hurt me the best way you know, good attempt Niall. That typically would've made me snap, especially earlier today, but I could give a sh.it right now. Killing your girl has helped me realize, I don't care about Harry."

"You're just saying that," Niall shakes his head, "you do care you may never see Harry again, you're lying."

Louis steps slowly to Niall, "Want me to show you how much I care?"

Niall says and does nothing in reply, only shakes as Louis steps as close to him as possible. Louis then reaches his hand out, gesturing for Niall to give him his arm. Niall doesn't know why he does it, but he does. Kaitie is dead, hanging from his ceiling, what else does he have to lose?

Louis takes a small knife out of his back pocket, giving Niall a warm smile before slicing a deep cut in Niall's arm. He then makes sure to thoroughly coat his fingertip in Niall's blood before pressing it to the white comforter. His fingerprint clearly marked for anyone to find and identify. 

"There's no way out of that, Niall." Louis shrugs, "I'm done, I don't care, and Harry is a piece of shit."

"I don't understand ho-" But Niall is cut off as Louis stabs him with the three inch knife. Niall is quicker than Kaitie was in his attempt to fight back, but it's not enough as Louis continues to stab him as many times as possible. He makes sure to stab in the area of his liver, ensuring that Niall dies quick enough for Louis to finish everything else he needs to before the end of the day. 

----