Don't Go

Harry came home from the store today with bottles of vodka and whiskey in his arms. Louis thought it odd, but didn't say much. Alcohol has always been quite the treat.

As they drink Louis puts on a bit of music - Nine Inch Nails - and brings out his bong. He begins to feel let down a bit as Harry expresses no interest in his weed, focusing soley on his cool glass of whiskey. Even when Louis presses a kiss to Harry's cheek his boyfriend simply grimaces, throwing Louis a cold look before downing the rest of the glass.

At this point, Louis would typically be yelling and screaming, demanding to know what has Harry acting this way. But tonight feels off, and Louis feels afraid to say anything. Especially when the outcome is unpredictable. 

After a few more minutes Louis stands from the couch, setting his bong on the tv table. Done for the night. As he turns he's surprised to see Harry standing as well, a mere foot away from Louis.

"Louis, do you ever think you're the reason we have no friends?" Harry speaks, his voice cold and slightly slurred, "Why I'm the only one your whole entire life who has truly, 100%, loved you?"

The words strike the center of Louis' chest, whether it's the nature of the words or how they came out of nowhere.

He wants to yell some snarky comeback, make Harry sorry for saying anything like that, but he can't bring himself to. He's simply tired, and scared, wishing he knew where Harry was going with his words and how to stop them.

"You're a fu.cking b.itch." Harry continues, his voice growing louder as Louis says nothing in reply, "Can't go a goddamn day without ruining everyone else's." He huffs, stepping so he's circling around Louis, "No wonder your mom did nothing but tell you how stupid and useless you are." He laughs a dark laugh, watching Louis flinch at the words he spits out, his eyes starting to water, "Someone has to let you know." Harry justifies, shrugging his shoulders, "Too bad you killed her, now I'm stuck with the sh,it job." Harry sneers, stopping directly in front of Louis. He takes in his boy's red face, the wet trail of his tears. 

"Please, stop." Louis whimpers weakly, looking down so he doesn't have to look whoever this is in the eye. Because this is not Harry, Harry wouldn't say these things. 

"Stop?" Harry throws his head back in laughter before looking to Louis again, "So you can treat Kaitie like absolute sh.it with no repercussions? You can be rude to anyone who simply looks at me for more than a second? You can start a fight with anybody who slightly ticks you off, no matter if they're one of your main sources of support? But yet, you're telling me I can't remind you how fu,cked up you are?" He laughs again, loud and in Louis' face, the whiskey on his breath filling the air.

"Harry," Louis sobs, shaking his head rapidly as Harry's laughter picks up again.

"Why have I stuck around for five years with someone as mentally screwed as you?" He wonders aloud, almost to himself.

"Harry, baby. I love y-"

"No!" Harry yells abruptly, screaming in Louis' face, "I'm leaving you, stop trying to make me stay."

"No, don't go." Louis chokes out, grabbing at both of Harry's shoulders. Frantically shaking his head.

"F.uck off." Harry spits, hitting Louis' hands away he pushes him down to the couch. Louis' eyes widen in shock, maybe a bit of terror. Harry can get mad, sure, he can yell and scream and throw things, very rarely but sure, but he's never layed a hand on Louis.

"Why'd you do that?" Louis stutters, wiping away his tears and the slow trail of snot from his nose. 

"Won't fu.cking listen," Harry mutters, "I'm leaving, get it in your thick skull." 

Louis shakes his head pitifully, whimpers spilling out of him. He knows how pathetic he looks right now, he knows he would be laughing at himself if he was Harry, but the reality of the situation is so strong. 

Harry's leaving. 

Louis stands again, reaching his arms out. Wanting nothing but a hug from Harry, a comforting and warm hug. Harry grabs him this time, his long fingers wrapping around the neck and arm of Louis' hoodie. He pushes Louis against the wall, "You think I want to fuc.king hug you right now?"

"I was just asking." Louis whispers, shaking his head as Harry slams him against the wall.

"You were what?" Harry continues, with his grip on the hem of Louis' hoodie his rings dig into Louis' skin. 

"Stop!" Louis yells in return, attempting to push Harry away he raises his arms, in return Harry slams him against the wall again. Louis' head hits the hard surface so hard white spots temporarily cloud his vision, "You're hurting me!" He tries again, Harry grins and tightens his grip on Louis' arm. He knows knows his nails are long enough to leave a mark. They both know by doing this he's leaving small yet painful scratches down Louis' arm.

"Stand up then." He all but sneers, "Stand up and I'll stop." Louis sobs weakly before attempting to stand.

However, he can't. No matter what strength he uses he can't straighten his legs or support his body weight, it's like his body has left him to be alone.

When Harry's grip only tightens and his face inches closer, Louis begins to cry harder. He knows it's stupid and he knows he looks stupid, it's not like he wants to become a tear-filled snot-filled blubbering mess in front of Harry, but he has no idea what else to do. He's hopeless and alone and ready to fu.cking give up.

Harry begins to repeatedly slam him against the wall, and yet again, Louis can feel the rings from the hand around the hem of his hoodie digging into his chest. This time the feeling is worse, like someone scraping down his chest with a razor blade, drawing blood.

"I love you, I'm sorry!" He begins to scream over and over again, his throat quickly growing soar, his yells sounding so damaged he almost doesn't recognize his voice. 

Without warning Harry releases Louis. The hurt boy collapses to the ground, whimpering as he looks up to Harry. With one last look Harry turns and begins to walk to the door.

"You can't leave." Louis shouts as Harry walks away. He turns around slowly, staring expectantly. 

He smirks, "What's your bulls.hit reason I can't?" They both know there's nothing Louis can do to make him stay. 

"W-we -we're in love!" He sobs, shakily standing up, "We kill together, you're the only perso-"

"Shut up!" Harry screams, stomping over to Louis he fists his hair. It's too rough and careless. He feels more tears welling in his eyes as Harry jerks his head back, getting right in his face, "You fu.cked up for the last time. I'm done with you and your whiny a,ss." He spits, his voice staying deep and on the same level. It's unsettling, unpleasant shivers race throughout Louis.

"Harry, I-" Louis tries to say something, however, he's cut off as Harry pushes him to the ground. The impact of floor on his bum sends a jolt throughout him. 

"Shut up for the last time." He spits, standing over Louis, "If you become enough of a problem I might as well ki.ll you."

That shuts Louis up completely a Harry finally walks away, a satisfied smile on his lips as he leaves the house.

----

A/N im like so done with this fic so heres me writing an ending off the top of my head along with an idea from kate (GO READ THEIR SHIT SO FUCKIGNGOOOOD Katethekitty-kat) so it doesnt remain uncompleted. maybe a year from now ill rewrite it or something cool idk

rhi xx